Opening Day vs. Cleveland 4-4-05

Who will win?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_wsx.gif[/IMG]
    • [IMG]http://www.ta-sports.net/Corp/mlb_logos/logo_cle.gif[/IMG]

QUOTE(Texsox @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 03:16 PM)
How about a weekly Tribe update? It would be nice to read an Indian fans view of the central. Think the Tigers wll be a factor?

Maybe he could get some pointers from redandwhite.....? :huh

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 04:04 PM)
I never said I didn't like the rules. I simply can say my dislike toward the SOX and the rest of the division...

And yes bad the last 3 years, well look then during the 90s....That is US this YEAR!

As an opposing fan, no you can't say that. It is viewed as trolling.

And that last part...no

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
Okay say whatever you want....

I am EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC This year. I have been looking at the last few years as REBUILDING.

But this is our year. And so far all predictions on websites have us higher than you except  1 maybe 2.

It doesn't matter because you are TROLLING and your are OVERLY excited about the Indians. Better start PRAYING after your starters leave the GAME.

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 06:17 PM)

I am EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC This year. I have been looking at the last few years as REBUILDING.

But this is our year. And so far all predictions on websites have us higher than you except  1 maybe 2.

This is your first problem, relying on so called "experts" to make predictions. :headshake

They're the same websites that were predicting the Royals to win the division in 2004 because of their surge in 2003 that no one saw. It's pretty similar to the Indians' surge in 2004. Maybe the 2005 Indians will follow their footsteps and be the 2004 Royals. :huh

Most publications had the White Sox winning in 02 and 03 too.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
Don't forget all those royals predictions last year... :lol:

Of course

And then Joe Posnanski, when the Royals were in last place by a million games, comes out with an article..."I guarantee the Royals will win the division.'

HAHA, LMFAO :lolhitting

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 06:36 PM)
Of course

And then Joe Posnanski, when the Royals were in last place by a million games, comes out with an article..."I guarantee the Royals will win the division.'

HAHA, LMFAO  :lolhitting

Well that is a bolder prediction that saying you think the yankess are gonna make the playoffs. So he has that much going for him.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 06:36 PM)
Of course

HAHA, LMFAO  :lolhitting

Here's his 2005 version where he say, begrudgingly, the same thing... :lolhitting

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/10828010.htm

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 06:44 PM)
Here's his 2005 version where he say, begrudgingly, the same thing... :lolhitting

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/sports/10828010.htm

Well i could no longer read after i saw this.

he time has come, once again, for me to tell you why the Royals are absolutely and positively going to win the American League Central division.

:headshake

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 07:47 PM)
Yeah they have had you at 2 or 3....

THEY ARE PRETTY RIGHT THEN. Re: The SOX

What sites and publications are these? Do you have links, or are you just pulling this bulls*** out of your ass?

I just checked in on this thread and saw the poll.

I almost shat myself. :lolhitting :lolhitting

As for the Indians being a better team than the White Sox, Jake Westbrook, Cliff Lee, and Scott Elarton say different.

Oh, and don't forget about the other boys in the band..."Hard Throwing" Cliff Bartosh, Rafeal "The Intimidator" Betancourt, "Mean" Bob Howry, Arthur "1-2-3 Inning" Rhodes, and Bob "The Beast" Wickman.

Not scared? Yeah, me neither. :headshake

QUOTE(YoungstownIndians @ Feb 7, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
Man whatever. I never said our pen was sweet or even good. I said we were okay and a hell of a lot better than the first half of last season.

I won't start on your pen?

Actually. I encourage it.

Please.

Please start on our pen. I'm all ears.