White Sox Winner!!

Heads22

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I'm at a new job that I just started this week in a new city. I'm in the process of relocating, so my internet access is limited to here at work. I "watched" the last two innings of this game on Yahoo FBB and I LOVE how this team never quit!

Go Paulie! Go Jermaine! Go Aaron, AJ, Willie, and Juan!

Way to stage a great comeback! This is nothing but a confidence builder for the team, and I am psyched!

Go Sox!

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
Big Props to Willie for the bunt. That is what his role is going to be this year(pitch running, laying down the key bunt, ect...) and he could not have done a better job. Good to see.

Huge props to Wickman for dropping the ball. :cheers

I still say the same thing if Wickman DOESNT drop the ball. Wickman was going to go to 1st anyway, you saw Victor pointing all along to 1st, and that is the way Wickman was facing. Time after time last season we couldnt execute that play. Willie came in off the bench, and did his job by moving the runner from 2nd over to third, and did even more by getting on with no outs.

He got his job done, and I give him props. End of Story.

Agreed. I bash Willie A TON but that was a good bunt regardless of Wickman botching the play. Either way, he would have sac'ed both runners over.

Unf***inbelievable, I'm so f***in happy right now. Props to Pauly, Dye and Rowand no doubt but how about the bunt by willie, I thought ozzie made the wrong choice to go with willie to lay it down but it was absolutely beautiful, awesome job willie--thanks for proving me wrong. Then juan with a beautiful piece of hitting going the opposite way for the sac fly and the win, AWESOME. Freddy impressed the hell out of me, it seemed like he was going to get wrecked in the first 3 innings but he battled and battled and only let up 2 runs and then absolutely dominated his last 3 innings of work. The bullpen looked great too, Neal, Viz and Damaso all looked very good to me. Awesome game, unbelievable effot.