Sox @ Twinkies: 4/9/05 Game Thread

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 04:49 PM)
I'm sorry, Rowand, that's a dumb reason.  A guy with a .384 career SLG% has no business hitting fifth, in front of a guy like Rowand -- hell, he should be hitting last, right behind Uribe -- he's an awesome bunter, and Ozzie supposedly like Uribe for his speed, they could've done some hit-and-runs down there.

Ugh...  Prove me wrong, Timo.

Keith, not saying I agree with it but that's why I think he's doing it. I do like Timo but I agree with you he should be hitting 9th in the lineup today, hopefully he just goes out and has a good game.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
Timo hitting fifth?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  :chair

And 3E8, I realize those are some good Metradome splits, but he is not a fifth hitter.  I'm sorry, that's pretty inexcusible...

Hey, even I won't advocate batting him 5th. I'm just alright with him starting over Dye.

My thoughts so far :

Garland : great potentional this year, to me this well be his big year or break year :)

AStrotruf s*** : almost costed us a run or two with those bulls*** grounders. f***ing twins. If we win this series thats -1 less time well have to sit in this s***field.

Crede : f***ing hate him. cant stand him as a batter.

lets go sox!

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 11:48 PM)
I benched Carl again.  :crying

What kind of league are you in? Everett is a guy right now that should be in your line up everyday. #3 hitter.

QUOTE(Brian @ Apr 9, 2005 -> 06:58 PM)
What kind of league are you in? Everett is a guy right now that should be in your line up everyday. #3 hitter.

Well I f***ed up with my second baseman, so I had to draft Iguchi. I have Podsednik too so I don't want to spend 1/3 of my lineup on Sox players. :banghead

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 12:00 AM)
Well I f***ed up with my second baseman, so I had to draft Iguchi.  I have Podsednik too so I don't want to spend 1/3 of my lineup on Sox players.  :banghead

I hear that. I have 3 Blue Jays on my AL only team. Hinske, Catalanatto, and Hudson.