Sex in a Car

Texsox

Have you had sex in a car, truck, or van?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Have you had sex in a car, truck, or van?

• If this van's a rockin'; don't come a knockin'!
    • No way
    • Virgin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(flippedoutpunk @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
my son Carl and ur son Jose, that would be awesome  :headbang

Holy s*** that would rule.. then we could give them steroids and they could both be on the White Sox as the NEW BASH BROS!!

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 06:12 PM)
- Underaged Drinking

- Unprotected Sex

- Sex in the driveway of some random persons house, in my car (2X)

- Driving Drunk

- I THINK I agreed to go on a date with some girl Wednesday but I really dont remember

- I got home at 4:30 am and didnt fall asleep till 6 am

It was a crazy night man, a crazy night

Carl you're a bad boy... :nono

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
I have a friend ( a woman) who once drove a MASSIVE conversion van. THis thing was HUGE, but she loved it. It was lovingly reffered to as "The Shaggin Wagon" in high school. To the best of my knowledge, sex was never conducted in that van. However it apperently saw other things that former President Clinton does not consider sex or adultry.

We called my buddies truck the shaggin waggin, but it was nicknamed that from Dumb and Dumber....to his shagrin no shaggin went on back there, lol.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
Yeah, when I was a teenager without an apartment and I really had nowhere else. Once I had an apartment, why?? Besides, I need room to work.

Once you start saying "I'm too old" for this or that is when you have lost the thrill of life. I hope to be 80 and STILL looking for kicks in the ways I did when I was 18. Yeah, I might have a house and certain things are easier there, but I am not always at the house when certain things happen. I can't change the course of events all the time, and most times when that is the course, it's time to say "why, of course". :D

Silly thread, sex is for beds. :P

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 12:59 PM)
Once you start saying "I'm too old" for this or that is when you have lost the thrill of life. I hope to be 80 and STILL looking for kicks in the ways I did when I was 18. Yeah, I might have a house and certain things are easier there, but I am not always at the house when certain things happen. I can't change the course of events all the time, and most times when that is the course, it's time to say "why, of course".  :D

Silly thread, sex is for beds.  :P

Who said I was too old? LOL

I'm just saying when your only choice is a car, then yeah. With my luck, I'd get caught by the asshole cop and my wife and I would get taken in for public indecency or some bulls***.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 08:42 AM)
Who said I was too old?  LOL

I'm just saying when your only choice is a car, then yeah.  With my luck, I'd get caught by the asshole cop and my wife and I would get taken in for public indecency or some bulls***.

The risk is part of the rush.

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 11, 2005 -> 08:48 AM)
Sure, but the part where asshole officer Cavanaugh and his partner get a glimpse of your wife's boobs and talk s*** the whole way to the station is the buzzkill.

... the whole time, your wife is digging it. ;)