White Sox @ Tribe - 4/13/05 Official Game Thread

DBAHO

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With a lefty and a SH behind him, I would have brought Marte in once the lefties started up. I know Ozzie wanted to go 7 full but you gotta play the numbers sometimes. ose was over 100 and it was Marte time. NOt a move bad enough to rake Ozzie over the coals for but it was probably , as Dickie J would have said " a less good decision"

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
We need another right handed hitting outfielder on our roster.  With Ozuna being our only utility player/reserve who hits righty, it hurts us with matchups at the end of the game.

that's the first time that's ever been said here in the past 5 years.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 13, 2005 -> 08:19 PM)
I guess I don't think Frank will be back anytime soon.  Also, Everett isn't exactly an outfield option, IMO.

Carl is in a lot better shape this year. He would be OK. Nothing special, but not awful like last year.

QUOTE(Sox Hustler @ Apr 14, 2005 -> 01:18 AM)
We are swinging the bat terrible right now. I know its been mentioned a million times but I know we are gonna improve. I just hope its soon, its either because we been facing good pitching or just cause they aint in their groove.

I'm shocked at how many few solid hits we've got in this Indians series. Very few balls have been squarely hit, and some players (Uribe, Dye) look like he couldn't hit a little league pitcher.