Tiggers @ White Sox - Game 4-30-05

SoxFan1

f*** this! We HAVE to win this game and we NEED another great performance out of our starter. We got El Duque on the bump vs Jason Johnson. PK, Aaron, Dye, and Joe all need to start hitting and someone needs to light a f***ing bonfire under their asses! f*** DeToilet up! Go Sox b****es!!!!!!!!!!!! :gosox1: :gosox4: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Edited by SoxFan1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
This is the lineup I'd like to see:

Lf- Pods

2b- Iguchi

DH- Everett

1b- PK

RF- Gload

CF- Rowand

C- A.J.

3b- Crede

SS- Harris (kudos to his performance in the field tonight)

Agreed. Let Dead boy ride the pine. He's killed too many rallies to be playing every day.

Let's not blame everything this offense is failing to do on Dye.

Iguchi, the one everyone was questioning coming into the MLB (eg: will he be able to hit major league pitching), turns out is the only one hitting major league pitching.

When you strand, what was it 16 runners? Many on free passes, you do not deserve to win, against anyone, ever.

The hitting is beginning to worry me because we are now a month into the season and it has gotten worse, not better. Meanwhile, the Twins are beating teams like the Angels and we struggle to string together 7 hits against one of the worst pitchers in baseball.

I leave Dye in the offense, drop him lower, do whatever, but leave him in. We need our STARTING players to hit, Gload is NOT the answer. Oh, and perhaps it's time to move Iguchi into the 3 spot, because he's the only one who can hit.

Yes, I'm quite annoyed that we are losing ground to the Twins when we are playing BAD teams.

-y2

Oh, and to add to this, we should probably bring up Borchard now that there will be no pressure on him to perform...I mean, it's not like he can suck any more than our current guys, and at least he can hit 500 foot bombs through wind and hail.

:banghead

Tonight is a MUST win. This team is beginning to remind me of the Cubs a few years ago, when they had all the pitching and couldn't score two runs to get the win.

I'll be there tonight. May freeze my ass off but it'll be worth it. The beer will make me forget it. I'm pysched to see El Duque in person. Since he's pitching, we may be in for a long game.

BTW, Where the hell has Ross Gload been?

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 04:32 PM)
I'll be there tonight.  May freeze my ass off but it'll be worth it.  The beer will make me forget it. I'm pysched to see El Duque in person.  Since he's pitching, we may be in for a long game.

BTW, Where the hell has Ross Gload been?

I dunno, but we were really dissappointed last night when Timo was the one called to pinch hit for Dye, not Gload. I don't know if he's done something to get in Ozzie's doghouse, but it sure seems like it.

outta curiosity has anyone brought up the idea that maybe Greg Walker doesnt know how to work with this kind of team? I've just been trying to figure out an explanation for the crappy offensive start... and i'm at a loss... Walk was great w/ our power lineups but with this kind of small ball... who knows - although maybe i should just blame the players, seems like its always the coaches who get blamed... what do you guys think? why the slow start?

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 01:31 PM)
When exactly does it become a must win? Four in a row? Five? The longer this losing streak goes the less likely we make the playoffs. This IS a must win!

We're in first place, we got the best record in the al, I don't think you can declare this a must win. It's a big game right now but I agree with heads.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)
We're in first place, we got the best record in the al, I don't think you can declare this a must win.  It's a big game right now but I agree with heads.

i agree that it's a must win. Minny is now only 1.5 back, i want to stay on top of the AL not lose it this early. Every game should be a must win