Gamethread 5/10/05

Ishmookie

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:55 PM)
While yesterdays loss was very dissapointing especially hitting wise, I tried not getting 2 angry I mean we are 24-8 cant really be that dissapointed.  But that said Dye is pissing me off more and more, although he had a good series in toronto and Konerko is almost worthless with the exception of that 1 game in toronto.  If Konerko keeps struggling I think we might need a new lineup change something among these lines.

Podsenick

Iguchi

Rowand

Everett

Uribe

Pieryznski

Konerko

Dye

Crede

Konerko will not be moved especially to the 7th hole. Also that is the slowest bottom of the order in Baseball from 6 to 9 there is absolutely no speed.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:58 PM)
Konerko will not be moved especially to the 7th hole. Also that is the slowest bottom of the order in Baseball from 6 to 9 there is absolutely no speed.

Well chances are we would not hit into many double or triple plays considering none of them get on base.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:58 PM)

Yeah, seriously, it would take 4 singles to score these guys.

well maybe the lineup change wont be that dramatic but still, my point is right now the only 2 things holding us back are Konerko and Dye.... and while we are 24-8 which is more than i expected at this time... I think something needs to be done with those 2 if we want to keep it up. Maybe just a Rowand to the 3rd hole and Everett to the 4th spot will fix it up.

Worse thing is Dye is hurting us with his bat and glove :chair

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 10, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
Since we lost to the D-Rays, we should all know that our season is over.  Pack it in, guys.  We suck. :angry:

EDIT:

I can't get this green font to work...I suck with computers.  Anyway, that was sarcasm.

[COLOR=green]Since we lost to the D-Rays, we should all know that our season is over.  Pack it in, guys.  We suck. :angry:[/COLOR]

Since we lost to the D-Rays, we should all know that our season is over. Pack it in, guys. We suck. :angry:

QUOTE(orangekrush88 @ May 10, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
Jose needs to come up big tonight and dominate.

I want Jose to do exactly what he did last time out; conserve pitches, work quickly, end up dominating. Last start, I was wondering if Buehrle was rubbing off on him.

If he has another good start tonight, it's an excellent sign.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 10, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
[COLOR=green]Since we lost to the D-Rays, we should all know that our season is over.  Pack it in, guys.  We suck. :angry:[/COLOR]

Since we lost to the D-Rays, we should all know that our season is over.  Pack it in, guys.  We suck. :angry:

Why thank you.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 10, 2005 -> 04:27 PM)
I want Jose to do exactly what he did last time out; conserve pitches, work quickly, end up dominating.  Last start, I was wondering if Buehrle was rubbing off on him.

If he has another good start tonight, it's an excellent sign.

I'd like the entire pitching staff to take a page out of Buehrle's book.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 10, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)
I'd like the entire pitching staff to take a page out of Buehrle's book.

? why not garland? buehrle is struggling lately because he is rushing his pitches, and even though everyone thinks thats good it isnt

almost game time soon fellas, i think we will win this one, no worries TRUST ME

was also wondering why the time is off, mine says 5:04 when i posted at six, haha nm i forgot to check daylight savings time :banghead

Edited by chi-guy2

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 10, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
And for Tampa Bay:

1. A Sanchez, DH

2. J Lugo, SS

3. C Crawford, LF

4. A Huff, 1B

5. D Hollins, C

6. N Green, 2B

7. C Singleton, RF

8. T Hall, C

9. J Cantu, 3B

So D-Rays have two catchers playing????

:lol:

Let's win this series...we can't lose to teams that we must beat!

QUOTE(rafacosta @ May 10, 2005 -> 06:04 PM)
So D-Rays have two catchers playing????

:lol:

Let's win this series...we can't lose to teams that we must beat!

:o

Holy f*** i was not even around the last time you posted here.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ May 10, 2005 -> 05:55 PM)
? why not garland? buehrle is struggling lately because he is rushing his pitches, and even though everyone thinks thats good it isnt

Well, I'll rephrase it. I hope the rest of the pitching staff takes a page out of Buehrle's book on how to win a lot.