Sox @ Rangers -- 5/29/05

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everyon'es obsession with Randa? Has he done anything spectacular since the calendar turned to May?

[/quote

No, if it wasn't for Randa's great first week, he'd have worse numbers than Crede.

If the Sox are trading for a 3rd baseman, let em get a good one. Randa hasn't exactly done all that grand since his hot start this year. Kind of like Joe Crede and Crede is better defensively.

Guest JimH

Just a note on Randa, he has a chronic bad back and has been bothered by a sore foot for several weeks ... Crede has a similar foot problem.

I guess I was wrong, just looked at Randa's stats and he hasn't been struggling at all this month.

Not a bad idea, but I still don't know if I'd deal Crede straight up for him. I know damn well that the Reds would do it.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 29, 2005 -> 06:33 PM)
Just a note on Randa, he has a chronic bad back and has been bothered by a sore foot for several weeks ... Crede has a similar foot problem.

Honestly, we all want a replacement for Crede. However, Randa would not be a wise addition to the team. He's a definite injury risk right now, and it looks to be having a negative impact on his power. He doesn't have any homers this month after having about 4 in the first week of the season.

I guess I was wrong, just looked at Randa's stats and he hasn't been struggling at all this month. 

Not a bad idea, but I still don't know if I'd deal Crede straight up for him. I know damn well that the Reds would do it.

Are you nuts? Why not? :huh:

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Brian @ May 29, 2005 -> 10:35 AM)
Garland not getting that outside corner to lefties at all.

Nope and that strike call on Rowand on the inside corner (the outside corner to lefties) was total bs (the called strikeout when Dye was running).

Guest JimH

Not a bad idea, but I still don't know if I'd deal Crede straight up for him.  I know damn well that the Reds would do it.

If Crede gets hurt the Sox will go hard after Randa. If Crede stays healthy, they won't. And I agree Jason, the Reds would be all over a one for one swap, the White Sox won't.

QUOTE(JimH @ May 29, 2005 -> 01:37 PM)
If Crede gets hurt the Sox will go hard after Randa.  If Crede stays healthy, they won't.  And I agree Jason, the Reds would be all over a one for one swap, the White Sox won't.

Then I'm gonna break Crede's leg. That's right, it's not green.