GAME THREAD 6-1-2005 SOX VS HALOS

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 01:49 AM)
Ozzie lost this game when he lead off the inning with Kevin Walk-er.  That hurt more than Timo at 1st base.

Don't you think it's funny when you're forgiving your manager because one decision was dumber than the other?

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 01:53 AM)
I want to see Kevin Walk-er and Jose Jizzcan literally eating s*** in the dugout.  They make me sick.

I hate Vizcaino, but he did go 1.2-0 tonight. Might as well take it as a positive.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 01:55 AM)
Giving up both inherited runners is not good.

You can thank our manager for that. With first base open, we should have never pitched to Molina. Personally, I thought our best chance of getting out of that inning with a tie score was to walk McPherson, and bring in Viz to face Molina. He's such a double play threat, it would have given us a chance.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 06:55 PM)
Fearless prediction... Dustin Hermanson gives up his first runs of 2005 tonight.

Actually, I'd prefer it to happen in this situation. Not that I hope he does, but if it happens, at least it will be out of his system.

QUOTE(nvxplorer @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 01:57 AM)
Actually, I'd prefer it to happen in this situation. Not that I hope he does, but if it happens, at least it will be out of his system.

Agreed. We're going to need other relievers to pick up the slack when Cliff and Dustin have their inevitable slumps.