GAME THREAD 6-1-2005 SOX VS HALOS

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
I believe it is. People were telling me all off-season that this teams pen is gonna be ''great'', ''awesome'', and  'really deep'' I said no way in hell and i will be bumping a few threads around the all-star game and the end of the year to make some comparisons.

We need, a Jesus smile for things like this.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 01:23 AM)
Neither of those last two called strikes have been called all night.  That is crap.

Doesn't matter, the 3-1 pitch was in the same place as the 3-2 pitch. We all know Timo is a f***ing moron and all.....but if you're going to swing at the 3-2 pitch before that one which was clearly high, then swing at the f***ing pitch on the outside corner.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 11:24 AM)
We need, a Jesus smile for things like this.

"I'm not really a praying man, but if you're out there, please save me Superman!!!"

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 08:22 PM)
Does Ozzie do this to make people question him?  Seriously there has to be some reason he does this kind of s***.  He isn't doing it to win....cause if you're trying to win you put the best players on the field to win.  Walker had no mother f***in business in this one run game.  I know oz wants to win..I just can't figure out the logic.

by the way...

TIMO YOU f***IN SUCK!!!!!!!

Ozzie will have the nerve after the game when the reporters question why the f*** he would start walker to start an inning to b**** at them.

Let's see when ozzie started timo at first we all new what would happen. Guess what? It did and it cost us two runs.

He starts walker in a one run f***ing ball game? We all knew what would happen. He then follows walker with vizcaino when men are on second and third with one out? You guessed it we knew what would happen too.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 2, 2005 -> 01:26 AM)
Ozzie will have the nerve after the game when the reporters question why the f*** he would start walker to start an inning.

Let's see when ozzie started timo at first we all new what would happen. Guess what? It did and it cost us two runs.

He starts walker in a one run f***ing ball game? We all knew what would happen. He then follows walker with vizcaino when men are on second and third with one out? You guessed it we knew what would happen too.

Ozzie showed absolutely no ability to think ahead that inning. Walker didn't look like he could strike out a 5 year old that inning, so why not walk McPherson and try to get the slowest runner in baseball to hit into a DP. Instead, Ozzie basically just gave the Angels the lead.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)
"I'm not really a praying man, but if you're out there, please save me Superman!!!"

Not really the angle I was shooting for.

I said aloud "Oh Jesus" when I read what he wrote. Just ugh.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 08:29 PM)
Not really the angle I was shooting for.

I said aloud "Oh Jesus" when I read what he wrote. Just ugh.

What is wrong with what i said? Because i didn't think our pen was as good as everyone cracked it up to be?

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)

I can't remember one game, not one single game this whole year that Timo played in, where he didn't make at least one mistake. It's like clockwork.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 08:26 PM)

Dusty Baker posting under Qwerty's login tonight.

Ozzie will have the nerve after the game when the reporters question why the f*** he would start walker to start an inning to b**** at them.

Ozzie cost us 6 runs tonight. Starting Timo at 1st base and letting Kevin Walker start an inning and letting Vizcaino finish it. This was Timo's first career game at 1st base and both Walk-er and Jizzcan suck ass.

Edited by Jabroni