• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 08:08 AM)
:gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

RIP EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another one stealing my catch phrases.

:chair

Lets go down to SD and pound the hell out of the surfer dudes with the rediculous camoflauge uniforms.

RIP EM!!!!!

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
again i have to say, damn, you all are uptight. how are non regulars ruining this web site?? its just a forum, remember. i dont go around insulting peoples posts at other sites that i dont agree with or dont like. you all are just not nice sometimes! we all like the sox, dont we? cant we all just get along?

You are right. People are uptight lately. There is certainly justification for that with what's been going on around here. However, I personally didn't see anything wrong with your post. If I met Carlton Fisk, I'd damn sure say something about it somewhere on Soxtalk. Hopefully, when we get this tendency of people to trash Soxtalk taken care of, people will lighten up a bit. Hang in there.

QUOTE(Dam8610 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
:gosox1:

Garland's 10th, Buehrle's 8th, and Freddy's 7th comin up!

Let's get Garland's 10th out of the way first, and go from there. I do like the pitching match-ups this weekend. 2 out of 3 is possible. :gosox1:

Edited by whitesox91403

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 09:09 PM)
again i have to say, damn, you all are uptight. how are non regulars ruining this web site?? its just a forum, remember. i dont go around insulting peoples posts at other sites that i dont agree with or dont like. you all are just not nice sometimes! we all like the sox, dont we? cant we all just get along?

Can't you post non game thread information in the appropriate place..??

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:48 PM)
Another one stealing my catch phrases. 

:chair

Lets go down to SD and pound the hell out of the surfer dudes with the rediculous camoflauge uniforms.

RIP EM!!!!!

You know what they say Nuke, immitation is the sincerest form of flattery... :)

QUOTE(HSC's Biggest Fan @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:39 AM)
I just saw Bill Mueller walking down Columbus Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO.. my girlfriend who works near Tiffany's said Johnny Damon and his wife were in there this morning.

QUOTE(HSC's Biggest Fan @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 08:39 AM)
I just saw Bill Mueller walking down Columbus Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin Millar was in my backyard this morning playing on a swingset!!! It whas wicked awwsome

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:41 AM)
LMAO.. my girlfriend who works near Tiffany's said Johnny Damon and his wife were in there this morning.

What no Scott Bora$$ in there advising him? :o :ph34r:

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:05 AM)
What no Scott Bora$$ in there advising him?  :o  :ph34r:

She said they didn't buy anything there but went across the street to Nike Town and came out with some bags. Said he stopped and signed and took pictures with a bunch of folks. Even she was signing.. LMAO.. copies of Playboy I wonder. :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 10:08 AM)
She said they didn't buy anything there but went across the street to Nike Town and came out with some bags. Said he stopped and signed and took pictures with a bunch of folks. Even she was signing.. LMAO.. copies of Playboy I wonder.  :lol:

Damons girl is a Bunny? Nice. Passion of the Christ for sure.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 01:00 PM)
Can't you post non game thread information in the appropriate place..??

Your point is correct Steff, but did you also notice the next 10 posts after this? What has Bill Mueller, Johny Damon, Scott Boras and Playboy have to do with the game thread?

Pot calling kettle black? :rolly :lol:

Edited by sox-r-us

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 12:42 PM)
Your point is correct Steff, but did you also notice the next 10 posts after this? What has Bill Mueller, Johny Damon, Scott Boras and Playboy have to do with the game thread?

Pot calling kettle black?  :rolly  :lol:

Just followed the flow of the thread.

But thank you for you timely and effecient calling out Mr. Posting Police. Be sure to use plenty of chap stick.. ;)

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 12:11 PM)
But of course... excellent way to start your stay here.  :lol:

I used a more constructive way to criticize their 'look who I saw' posts...adapt to the world around you, its an art :bang

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 01:14 PM)
I used a more constructive way to criticize their 'look who I saw' posts...adapt to the world around you, its an art  :bang

No fun not to b**** and complain.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 12:17 PM)
No fun not to b**** and complain.

Funny I have been tagged with the nickname "whiny b****" by a few of my friends...and yes I'm proud

Uh...Go Sox!!!

Rip Em?!?!?! or something*

* Had to make sure I stay on topic of the thread in order to appease all who monitor such things

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 01:53 PM)
Funny I have been tagged with the nickname "whiny b****" by a few of my friends...and yes I'm proud

Uh...Go Sox!!!

Rip Em?!?!?! or something*

* Had to make sure I stay on topic of the thread in order to appease all who monitor such things

Pffttt.. that's nothing. Mine cut the chase and just call me b****..

:lol:

Padres stink.. go Sox!! :gosox2: