White Sox vs. Dodgers 6/18/05 Game Thread

DBAHO

Freddy Garcia takes the hill tonight against Elmer Dessens. The Sox are on a 2 game winning strak, and need to keep winning to keep those pesky Twinkies at bay. Lets go Sox!!!!!! :headbang :gosox3:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:16 AM)
I'm looking forward to this game, with the retro jerseys and all. 

Let's take the series tonight!

:gosox3:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:

This is the game of the series that when I saw the promotional scheudle for 2005, I wanted to go to the most. Have fun guys, and bring us a winner!!!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:48 AM)
This is the game of the series that when I saw the promotional scheudle for 2005, I wanted to go to the most.  Have fun guys, and bring us a winner!!!

same here, but are you going though?

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:00 PM)
same here, but are you going though?

Nope, I cut way back this year. With a baby on the way and a new house on the horizion, we are going very little... I guess this means I should start an attendance thread now, huh? :bang

QUOTE(sayitaintso @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:04 PM)
Yeah we did, but i would like to watch the entire game this time. Each time i turned the game off after freddy gave up the homeruns.

Turn off the game tonight then. No matter what.

I'm a bit worried about this one. Freddie has pitched better on the road, and he's pitched better in day games.

Freddie's pitching at home at night. It's about time for him to reverse that trend, if you ask me. And as banged up as the Dodgers are...this is as good of a team as any to deal with.

Although...you have to like how the offense looks like its starting to click better. And the guy we're facing has been on the DL for a month or so.

Quick note...has Hermanson pitched since he blew that save in San Diego? Seems to me like he's had a heck of a rest. If he was tired before that, he's had what like a week off now?

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:26 PM)
I'm a bit worried about this one.  Freddie has pitched better on the road, and he's pitched better in day games.

Freddie's pitching at home at night.  It's about time for him to reverse that trend, if you ask me.  And as banged up as the Dodgers are...this is as good of a team as any to deal with.

Although...you have to like how the offense looks like its starting to click better.  And the guy we're facing has been on the DL for a month or so.

Quick note...has Hermanson pitched since he blew that save in San Diego?  Seems to me like he's had a heck of a rest.  If he was tired before that, he's had what like a week off now?

I dont think we've been in a save situation since he pitched last.

Have we?