MELTDOWN Thread

Gene Honda Civic

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
Unreal. They are 9.5 up on Minnesota and 26 games over.500. People calm down, this team will bounce back, they always do. 8-4 on this homestand and people are b****ing. They are gonna lose series, I don't care who it's to.  :gosox1:

great post. :cheers

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 05:37 PM)
Prior, when healthy, is one of the best pitchers in MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL.  this games just goes to show that KW needs to look for some bullpen help and a quality bat.

We do need bullpen help but because of this game...?

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 03:27 PM)
Against rhp, we don't have enough lefties. 

Yeah, neither did the Marlins two years ago. These last two games were bad but this team will bounce back they have all season. Prior was unhittable today so that happens the one thing that really got to me though was both Frank and Pauly swinging on the first pitches aftera leadoff walk, that was inexcusable. Like I said though we'll bounce back, no worry from me, this team is just to good.

As long as we're venting here...f***, s***, damn, freaking son of a f***ing c*** whore b****, damn, spit, growl, snap, spit some more, f***ing Boris Said is a mothing f***ing jackass f***ing ringer son of a freaking f***ing b**** and damn Tony had to beat Ricky Rudd damn it all to hell. Oh and the scrubs pissed me off to !(@*&$(*^$@)&@%$&@^!%$^& to them - I had a rough day what can I tell ya lol.

Ok, now I feel a little better.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 05:32 PM)
As long as we're venting here...f***, s***, damn, freaking son of a f***ing c*** whore b****, damn, spit, growl, snap, spit some more, f***ing Boris Said is a mothing f***ing jackass f***ing ringer son of a freaking f***ing b**** and damn Tony had to beat Ricky Rudd damn it all to hell. Oh and the scrubs pissed me off to !(@*&$(*^$@)&@%$&@^!%$^& to them - I had a rough day what can I tell ya lol.

Ok, now I feel a  little better.

It might just be me but I get the impression your day didn't go so well :huh

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 06:34 PM)
anybody who is freaking out is dumb, end of story.

sometimes i hate sox fans.

Hell I'm perfectly calm and I was at the game. Of course I did just down a Giant Gyro from Nicky's not to mention the double cheeseburger I got at Maxwell Street Depot this morning. Chicago has the best f***ing food....period.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jun 26, 2005 -> 06:53 PM)
Cheat, meet Dr. Freud; I believe you two know eachother. <_>

freud.jpg

Pre-emptive strike... You know there would have been 8 different threads had I not started one in the 8th inning. In fact, I can guarantee there will be a bunch of threads tomorrow morning from the M-F crowd that will essentially be covered by this one.