Pods = All Star

GoArow33

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
Lets hit the Os board, they hate the Yanks too, a number of them already said stuff the ballots for Pods!!!

ive been a member of the giants board and rockies for quite some time so ill give them a ring, seems like the rox would do it, giants fans are tough to come by though

Looks like the Orioles may be on board also...

Final Allstar Spot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know how many votes are allowed per email addy for the final allstar roster spot?

And....let's get the bandwagon going for Scott Podsednik

Left Field

Chicago White Sox

I and I guess numerous Oriole fans don't wanna see another yankee in Detroit !!!!!!

Final Vote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well,such as in the starters, let's all stuff the ballots with Scott Podsednik, CWS. Along with us, other yankee haters, the Chicago fan base and the 2 yankees perhaps splitting their votes, we may not see either yankee !!!!

Edited by Finkelstein

I just dumped in about 100 and I think I'll probably do that a few more times before the end of the day...

Question...has anyone successfully negotiated a "you vote for us, we'll vote for you" agreement with anyone from the NL?

I've been putting Oswalt because I think he deserves that spot the most from the NL, but if you guys can strike a bargain with someone from Philly or Arizona I'm more than happy to comply.

We were just at the Olive Garden for lunch and Jim's wearing a Sox golf shirt.. the to go cook comes out to give someone their to go order and he nearly had a heart attack telling us that he voted 300 times for Pods last night.. :unsure:

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 03:13 PM)
We were just at the Olive Garden for lunch and Jim's wearing a Sox golf shirt.. the to go cook comes out to give someone their to go order and he nearly had a heart attack telling us that he voted 300 times for Pods last night..  :unsure:

Steff: "Well.. good to know!... Um.. how about some breadsticks?"

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
Do you actually have to keep putting in your email, zip code, and birth date every time you vote?

no, right when you vote press alt then left and it brings you back with everything filled in except key

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
Do you actually have to keep putting in your email, zip code, and birth date every time you vote?

No, it should stay filled in if you hit "vote again"