Laguna Beach..

Steff

QUOTE(professionalfan @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 03:36 PM)
How screwed up are these kids lives going to be?  That's all I can think when I see that show.

As long as the money doesn't run out.. which I don't see happening, they'll be fine. Loved it when the one girl bought a $600 pair of Dior shoes last night. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 03:57 PM)
I'm not a fan, and it's not any moral reason, I just think it's boring.  I'll take Celebrity Fit Club 2 or Surreal Life any day. :headbang

Celeb Fit Club 2! Hellz yeah! :headbang :headbang

I loved Willie Aames going to Busey's house for the exercise session and how scared he was about going.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 08:59 PM)
Celeb Fit Club 2!  Hellz yeah! :headbang  :headbang

I loved Willie Aames going to Busey's house for the exercise session and how scared he was about going.

Yeah that was good stuff, I could see him being hesitant but Busey is the man. Their team is totally gonna win, especially with Jani going AWOL already. :drink :drink

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 07:08 PM)
Yeah that was good stuff, I could see him being hesitant but Busey is the man.  Their team is totally gonna win, especially with Jani going AWOL already. :drink  :drink

I think any time you're relying on the ex-lead who sang "Cherry Pie" then your team is in trouble. :lol:

And Busey is the man! "Lemme finish the prayer, stupid!" :lol:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 07:39 PM)
MTV quit being watchable when some idiot decided to put shows on it.  I haven't watched it since 8th grade, and I am old.

When they started putting BAD shows on it. I didn't mind Beavis and Butthead or Jackass. :D

Watching a bunch of spoiled little high school drama queens who have no idea what it's like in the real world isn't really my idea of fun.

I had the same opinion when I watched 5 minutes of whatever that show was with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. It's amazing how many basic things they didn't/don't know because they've always had everything handed to them on a silver platter...

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jul 26, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
I think LC is hotter. But god they are both so hot.

This has to be some sort of rules violation to go on about how hot these two are and there is NOT ONE pic in the entire thread. :P

I'm very disappointed, since I never watch the show...

I have trouble believing this show isn't scripted in some way. Just the way they have coverage while shooting and such. I think the kids are real, but someone is giving em lines and such.

Can't stand it.