Celebrity Crush

SnB

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 02:59 PM)
re-read the first post. This was suppose to be embarrassing celebrity crushes, not hot celebrity crushes.

Ginger -- not this thread

Mary Ann -- closer

Mrs Howell -- this thread

you keep picking Ginger.

Hey, I said Suzy Kolber. That my friend is not Ginger. :D

A lot of people dont understand the premise of this thread, someone posted Gisele Bündchen earlier, she's a f***ing super model!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 02:35 PM)
Yes Kristin Kruek, Sarah Michele Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt are all very embarrasing. :rolly Though I don't find Kruek attractive, mainly because she looks like an alien, most people do see her as being hot.

I find Kruek attractive, but not the goddess most people do. I guess it is a matter of what your "type" is, but I still prefer the "other" one, Allison Mack:

alison6.jpg

In that show, isn't the guy "with" Kristin, but has Allison longing for him? Dang, what a tough life, as if superhuman powers isn't bad enough.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
So what you're saying is that ribs aren't sexy? :D

Way too skinny.

trach8tp.jpg

Is that some sort of edited scene? It looks like she has no bikini top on, but i definitely remember one in the movie.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
Is that some sort of edited scene?  It looks like she has no bikini top on, but i definitely remember one in the movie.

I don't know, it might be edited. The shot is from the nude beach scene from eurotrip, and from what I remember she did have a bikini top on in the movie. Anyway the pic is supposed to emphasize her amazingly sexy ribs.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Aug 17, 2005 -> 04:41 PM)
I don't know, it might be edited. The shot is from the nude beach scene from eurotrip, and from what I remember she did have a bikini top on in the movie. Anyway the pic is supposed to emphasize her amazingly sexy ribs.

Actually, those are "chibs".

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 18, 2005 -> 01:11 PM)
that's an embarrassing celebrity crush

didn't realize it was supposed to be listing embarrasing crush. title say Celebrity Crush...no one else has. Not many people know about Jamie.

Maybe they look a little similar, but Tara Reid is MUCH better looking than Jamie O'Neal. Reid's face is different. Not to say O'Neal is bad looking though...I think that picture in your avy, juddling, is kinda bad...in her videos, like "Somebody's Hero", she looks better.

Edited by farmteam