NFL Rankings

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bears are the worst team in the league I will not post for 2 months after football season.

Oh how stupid people are.

Ya the Bears are really going to get worse by 2 W's after adding Moose, Url, Zoom, Tillman, Benson, Orton, Bradley, a healthy Ogun, Miller, and Garza...

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:55 PM)
If the Bears are the worst team in the league I will not post for 2 months after football season.

Ya the Bears are really going to get worse by 2 W's after adding Moose, Url, Zoom, Tillman, Benson, Orton, Bradley, a healthy Ogun, Miller, and Garza...

Aren't you usually the one that loses bets with DBAH0?

QUOTE(rangercal @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
They project we go 3-13?  LMAO   Open to all bets  . We will win more than 3 games.

anybody know what Vegas' is setting the Bears at for wins? cause if it's 3, I'd definitely take the over and make a cool...well $20, since that's all the money I've got right now.

Edited by AirScott

QUOTE(rangercal @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
They project we go 3-13?  LMAO Open to all bets  . We will win more than 3 games.

How the hell did we get worse then last year? We almost won 6 games last year and we had freakin Hutchinson starting..We added a Pro Bowl WR, another OL so to make the line better, our running game should be good and we have the best D in that freakin div..Anybody see that Lions game? This is the team that's better then us? Green bay lost just about all the O line and that D is pathetic..The Vikes should be good, but am i missin something..am I not being objective here..

A team that is that good on D can't possibly be ranked last in the NFL..

But hey, what the hell do i know..they're the "experts"

:bang

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
How the hell did we get worse then last year? We almost won 6 games last year and we had freakin Hutchinson starting..We added a Pro Bowl WR, another OL so to make the line better, our running game should be good and we have the best D in that freakin div..Anybody see that Lions game? This is the team that's better then us? Green bay lost just about all the O line and that D is pathetic..The Vikes should be good, but am i missin something..am I not being objective here..

Yeah, don't forget the favorable schedule starting off...

QUOTE(AirScott @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:16 PM)
anybody know what Vegas' is setting the Bears at for wins?  cause if it's 3, I'd definitely take the over and make a cool...well $20, since that's all the money I've got right now.

Not sure about that, but USA Today's Danny Sheridan has set the odds of us winning the Super bowl at 100 million to 1..only the Browns and 49ers and Browns are worst..

:britishflag:

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)

I think we win 6-8 games alone no matter what our offense does, just because our D is so good. 10 games, with our schedule, is very doable, if we are healthy.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:30 PM)
I think we win 6-8 games alone no matter what our offense does, just because our D is so good. 10 games,  with our schedule, is very doable, if we are healthy.

I agree, I'm not saying we're gonna rack up 12 wins or anything..I said 7 or 8 wins..depending how good Orton is and if our D stays healthy.

But ranked last? So i guess all those other teams ahead of us have HOF QB startin for them. yeah :huh

The 49ers would be looking at that and, well....... yeah.

Yeah the Bears defense is great, would you say the Bears would have the 2nd worst offense if football only ahead of San Fran. at the moment though? They'd be possily better than Miami, and Washington.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 12:55 PM)

Of course injuries could happen again this year, and it's not like Urlacher missed the whole season. Is Bradley going to be a difference maker straight away? These are the type of questions the Bears need to answer.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
Of course injuries could happen again this year, and it's not like Urlacher missed the whole season. Is Bradley going to be a difference maker straight away? These are the type of questions the Bears need to answer.

The Bears were 5-4 with Urlacher and 0-7 without him last year. Urlacher is the heart and soul of this team. Last year was the first time in his career that he missed a game, I don't expect him to miss much time this year.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 12:23 AM)
Such as..............

There's been 3 sig bets I've beat him in. The first one was Vermont vs. 'Cuse in the ncaa tournament, the 2nd was a Sox-Tigers game a few months back where the sox were down by 1 in like the 3rd inning and he took the tigers and the third was that the sox would make atleast one trade before the trade deadline.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
There's been 3 sig bets I've beat him in. The first one was Vermont vs. 'Cuse in the ncaa tournament, the 2nd was a Sox-Tigers game a few months back where the sox were down by 1 in like the 3rd inning and he took the tigers and the third was that the sox would make atleast one trade before the trade deadline.

Ahh yes, stupid me thinkin you were referring to yours truly, and then I realised it was willie. Not lookin too good on that Bears vs. Cowboys bet right now.

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
WOOHOO..The Bears are ranked....32!!! So we're the worst team the world has ever seen...WOOHOO :bang  :headshake

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...5/scout.report/

Well, FOXSports.com has us ranked 29th..at least we're not ranked last..WOOHOO..uhh, yeah :ph34r:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802386

Edited by GASHWOUND

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 02:53 AM)
Well, FOXSports.com has us ranked 29th..at least we're not ranked last..WOOHOO..uhh, yeah :ph34r:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4802386

Remember where the power polls ranked the sox before April. They fooled all the writers. The bulls fooled EVERYBODY. I like our D. If baltimore won it all with a young D, Trent Dilfer, and a rookie Running Back in 00-01. I don't see why we can't go 9-7, 10-6 ect. With the additions, new coordinator, favorable schedule, and a f***ing D I am in love with so much, that I will just post their names right now.

Adewale :wub: , A Brown :wub: , Tommie Harris :wub: , Michael Haynes, Tank, Ian scott, Briggs :wub: , Lacher :wub: , Hillen, Mike Brown :wub: , Mike Green :wub: , Zoom :wub: , Vasher :wub: , Peanut :wub:

We will be just fine. :headbang

Edited by rangercal