SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER

Jimbo's Drinker

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30-0 in September here we come!!!!

Seriously though...I don't really give a rats' behind whether we win 25 games in September or 12...

I care about 1 thing this month...getting that magic number to drop by exactly 20 more digits after tonight.

Once that happens...I will have 1 more thing to care about. 11 wins in October. 11 wins in October. 11 wins in October. 11 wins in October. 11 wins in October. 11 wins in October.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-spt-chris04.html

''People forgot that at the beginning of the season, we were picked to finish in fourth place,'' Guillen said. ''We had a manager with no experience. He's crazy, stupid, ignorant. A different ballclub, they never have played together before. El Duque [Orlando Hernandez] is 100 years old, [Jose] Contreras is 300 years old. Jon Garland will have another .500 season. A.J. Pierzynski is a pain in the butt. Frank [Thomas] is not ready.''

:lolhitting

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Sep 1, 2005 -> 07:29 AM)
Is that Miss Butterface?  You know, everything looks good but her face!

That being said, I'd tag her.

Ok, back to the Sox...lets go get them.  Beat up the central and we head to the playoffs.  Lets get those bats going.

Ok. I'm a little late but I have put my two cents in. After careful deliberation and examination of the girl in question, I have determined she is not a butterface at all. She has a bangin' body and she is just making a weird expression. I bet she's all-around hot. Although, it could also be that, as my friends tell me, my standards are not what they once were. For me though, I'd take her to the boneyard.

On to the main subject though, this thread kicks ass. We need some of that positivity back. Let's keep this going. We had our slow time and now it's time to turn it back on and roll into the playoffs and win the WS.

:gosoxretro: Crank it up f***ers

QUOTE(mrzo2733 @ Sep 5, 2005 -> 10:54 PM)
Ok. I'm a little late but I have put my two cents in. After careful deliberation and examination of the girl in question, I have determined she is not a butterface at all. She has a bangin' body and she is just making a weird expression. I bet she's all-around hot. Although, it could also be that, as my friends tell me, my standards are not what they once were. For me though, I'd take her to the boneyard.

On to the main subject though, this thread kicks ass. We need some of that positivity back. Let's keep this going. We had our slow time and now it's time to turn it back on and roll into the playoffs and win the WS.

:gosoxretro: Crank it up f***ers

:huh: