Game Thread. Halo's vs Sox 9/11 2:05 Ct

That funky motion

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 06:31 PM)
Best thing I see there is no Everret. Sit his ass on the bench.

Yep....about 5 games too late. I also serverely disagree with the plan of putting McCarthy into the game as a long reliever. If he's going to pitch, it should be as a starter. No reason to put him in a situation where he doesn't have a lot of experience just because Duque is washed up.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 01:34 PM)
I also serverely disagree with the plan of putting McCarthy into the game as a long reliever.  If he's going to pitch, it should be as a starter.  No reason to put him in a situation where he doesn't have a lot of experience just because Duque is washed up.

I agree. By the time he's in the game, it'll be out of reach anyway. Ozzie's almost expecting El Puque to fail.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 11:34 AM)
Yep....about 5 games too late.  I also serverely disagree with the plan of putting McCarthy into the game as a long reliever.  If he's going to pitch, it should be as a starter.  No reason to put him in a situation where he doesn't have a lot of experience just because Duque is washed up.

I thought McCarthy maybe should have started this game to see how he would fare against them if he possibly faced em in the playoffs.......... Also to help avoid the DREADED sweep :gosox1:

Edited by CYGarland

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2005 -> 02:12 PM)
Anyone else just really annoyed with the Sox now?  Between the in-game managing, the commenting in the booth and in the papers....I've just found myself really irritated with this team.  Reminds me more of recent Cubs teams than anything else.

i've lost a bit of interest this weekend because of the absolutely crazy football weekend it is, but duke isn't helping me get back into the sox.