Woah

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 11:15 PM)
I don't know. Imagine playing a Halo-esque game on that thing. Controls rival that of a PC now. The possibilities are endless.

Good choice for comparison. Xbox owners aren't familiar with any other games.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 16, 2005 -> 12:34 AM)
WHAT THE f***???

And I had a feeling this would happen...

As a Nintendo fan, I'm just so confused right now.

You know, Nintendo has done that multiple times to me over the years. And everytime, I end up saying to myself "Oh yeah, now I see why they did this!"

I think it looks pretty cool

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Sep 16, 2005 -> 09:12 AM)
You know, Nintendo has done that multiple times to me over the years. And everytime, I end up saying to myself "Oh yeah, now I see why they did this!"

I think it looks pretty cool

Yep, Nintendo basically created the conventional control. They've been the first ones to take the risk everytime, and it's worked out, with the exception of the system with the red lasers, I forget what it's called.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 15, 2005 -> 10:15 PM)
I don't know. Imagine playing a Halo-esque game on that thing. Controls rival that of a PC now. The possibilities are endless.

No. Consoles will always be light years behind PCs when it comes to control in FPS and any game. The mouse and keyboard just allows you to do more.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 16, 2005 -> 11:34 AM)
Yep, Nintendo basically created the conventional control.  They've been the first ones to take the risk everytime, and it's worked out, with the exception of the system with the red lasers, I forget what it's called.

Virtual Boy. And it was awesome.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Sep 16, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
No. Consoles will always be light years behind PCs when it comes to control in FPS and any game. The mouse and keyboard just allows you to do more.

Disagree. The Revolutions controller is essentially a light-gun, except with the abaility to move your character as well. There are no better FPS controls than light guns, simply put.