ALCS tickets on sale Thursday

greasywheels121

http://whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/pr...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

Tickets for potential American League Championship Series Games at U.S. Cellular Field on sale Thursday

CHICAGO -- Individual-game tickets to each of four potential American League Championship Series (ALCS) games that could be played by the 2005 Chicago White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field will go on sale Thursday, October 6 at noon.

Tickets will be available only through TicketMaster - by phone at (866) SOX GAME and (312) 559-1212 and online at whitesox.com. Tickets will not be sold at ticket outlets or at the U.S. Cellular Field Box Office. A limit of four tickets per person per game will be instituted on all sales.

Ticket prices, as set by Major League Baseball, are: Lower Deck Box $100; Lower Deck Reserved/Bleachers/Upper Deck Box $75; and Upper Deck Reserved $65.

ALCS tickets will not be mailed. They can be printed at home using Ticketfast, or fans wishing to pick up their tickets in advance can do so at U.S. Cellular Field Gate 4, Windows 1 through 10, from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Friday, October 7; Saturday, October 8 and Monday, October 10.

The ALCS is scheduled to begin Tuesday, October 11. Information on ticket sales for potential World Series games will be announced at a future date.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is partly why I vowed not to give JR any money unless we made the playoffs this year. Now I have plenty of loot to throw around for post season tix....... and I don't feel like a sucker about it.

So, let see here, 1 extra game than the Div series, they should be gone in about 15 mins.

QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 11:24 PM)
I hope so I plan on buying 1 ALCS and 1 WS game..the ALDS to me is not playoffs; its just another Bud Selig attempted to cash in on the game.

wow

wow

wow

wow

:lolhitting

how do you take yoruself seriously?

The problem with this is if they don't make it you are out the surcharge fees for each ticket. That cost me around $50 in 2000. Back then I did recieve them in the mail.

I wonder if they will be instituting will-call this year. It sounds like it. That's good. That's the NASCAR way. You just have to go to the ticket center the day of game & they will print them out for you.

If they are up 2-0 by Thurs I'll be doing the net thing to get them.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 01:04 PM)
I know we won't know for sure, but what are the possible dates for the ALCS games.  I plan on going, but I have a NIN concert I have tickets for on Oct 13 and a 4 year anniversary with my girlfriend on Oct 12.

IIRC, we'd host Games 1, 2, 6, and 7.

Game  	Matchup  	Day  	Date  	  Time  	TV

Gm 1 TBA vs. TBA Tue Oct. 11 8:00 pm FOX

Gm 2 TBA vs. TBA Wed Oct. 12 TBA FOX

Gm 3 TBA vs. TBA Fri Oct. 14 8:00 pm FOX

Gm 4 TBA vs. TBA Sat Oct. 15 7:30 pm FOX

Gm 5* TBA vs. TBA Sun Oct. 16 4:00 pm FOX

Gm 6* TBA vs. TBA Tue Oct. 18 8:00 pm FOX

Gm 7* TBA vs. TBA Wed Oct. 19 8:00 pm FOX

* - if necessary

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 4, 2005 -> 01:15 PM)
IIRC, we'd host Games 1, 2, 6, and 7. 

Game   Matchup   Day   Date     Time   TV

Gm 1  TBA vs. TBA  Tue  Oct. 11  8:00 pm  FOX

Gm 2  TBA vs. TBA  Wed  Oct. 12  TBA      FOX

Gm 3  TBA vs. TBA  Fri  Oct. 14  8:00 pm  FOX

Gm 4  TBA vs. TBA  Sat  Oct. 15  7:30 pm  FOX

Gm 5*  TBA vs. TBA  Sun  Oct. 16  4:00 pm  FOX

Gm 6*  TBA vs. TBA  Tue  Oct. 18  8:00 pm  FOX

Gm 7*  TBA vs. TBA  Wed  Oct. 19  8:00 pm  FOX

* - if necessary

Thats correct to the best of my knowledge.