Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:51 PM)
Would it be better if I said intensity instead of toughness?  I meant it more in regards to physical attribute rather than emotional/mental attributre.

What does being physically intense have to do with anything. Should he go out there and flex his muscles and then strike them out. Should he pop the veins up in his neck to show he cares.

Today had nothing to do with anything other than the fact that he had a bad day and Houston had a really good one.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
No big deal, if that poor call costs us the game, we shouldn't have let it be that close. Mistakes happen, the Astros took advantage of it.

They really didn't take advantage of anything but I whole heartidely agree with you, got to win this game no matter what the umps do, they aren't going to win us or lose us the game. Garland about to k by the way.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:57 PM)
No big deal, if that poor call costs us the game, we shouldn't have let it be that close. Mistakes happen, the Astros took advantage of it.

exactly, just because our oppenents and the media have whined themself to the point of tears doesn't mean we should.