Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but this is f***ing pathetic that we're in Game 3 of the World Series, and we've put ourselves in a huge disadvantage because Ozzie wanted to keep one of his "guys" on the roster. If the Sox were to lose this game, and go on to lose the WS (I pray that they don't), I'll always have a bad feeling in my stomach about Hermanson over Jenks. Go Sox!

fathom you are killin me with your hatred of oz, killin me.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:44 AM)
I'm sorry, but this is f***ing pathetic that we're in Game 3 of the World Series, and we've put ourselves in a huge disadvantage because Ozzie wanted to keep one of his "guys" on the roster.  If the Sox were to lose this game, and go on to lose the WS (I pray that they don't), I'll always have a bad feeling in my stomach about Hermanson over Jenks.  Go Sox!

I won't.

I'm perfectly fine with that call.

It was the two previous pitchers that just didn't get the job done, and Jenks wasn't a sure thing either.

s***, we may still win this...

QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 11:45 PM)
I'm sorry, but this is f***ing pathetic that we're in Game 3 of the World Series, and we've put ourselves in a huge disadvantage because Ozzie wanted to keep one of his "guys" on the roster. If the Sox were to lose this game, and go on to lose the WS (I pray that they don't), I'll always have a bad feeling in my stomach about Hermanson over Jenks. Go Sox!

fathom you are killin me with your hatred of oz, killin me.

Ozzie's guys have gotten us through 2 rounds of the playoffs and off to a 2-0 start in the world series. Although I didn't agree with all of his decisions, I have to like where it has gotten us. (If El Duque had not been on the roster against Boston, we might not have even won that series).

QUOTE(greg775 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 05:46 AM)
Oz is perhaps our team mvp fathom, deal with it!!!!!

Ha! Does that mean he can't have a brutal game? I'd also like to think that we're not naive enough to think he's really this team's MVP though. He's important to the overall mojo, but we'd be just fine if he sat in the dugout and let Mark Buehrle manage this team.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:48 AM)
Ha!  Does that mean he can't have a brutal game?  I'd also like to think that we're not naive enough to think he's really this team's MVP though.  He's important to the overall mojo, but we'd be just fine if he sat in the dugout and let Mark Buehrle manage this team.

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40624

;)

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together -- mass hysteria.

I've been expecting us to lose this game for 4 innings. Why the hell knows anymore. If anyone on our team is going to win this, I imagine it's going to be Dye or PK.