Sox will NOT appear on Tonight Show

LosMediasBlancas

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 04:04 PM)
Thx, I'll tune in.

I didn't see them listed on their site and I didn't want to have to sit through Leno for no reason.

that's what dvr is for...tape it, watch it later, and skip most of that horrible show.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 04:04 PM)
that's what dvr is for...tape it, watch it later, and skip most of that horrible show.

We've snoozed on the DVR. Wish we'd had it like a month ago, there is so much cool Sox stuff we could have.

Oh well, guess they won't be on after all.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
I was told that it was said on mac, jurko, and harry on am1000 (light teasing from a cubs fan).

They won't be on either show.

If true, f***ing assholes.

I heard that on MJ&H too. I dont know why Leno bumped them, but Letterman was supposed to have them on November 7th, but changed their mind because they said it will be "old news" by then.

Letterman's people called the Sox after they beat the Red Sox and told them that they believed that they would win the series (probably did this with every team) and booked 10 players for Nov 4th taping. Now that the time hs arrived, schedules changed and Letterman is dark all week with re-runs and wont be returning with new shows until next week, November 7th. Letterman did in fact cancel with the White Sox because by then the WS victory will be almost 2 weeks ago, and "old news" what a difference 3 days make :huh

They reported on ESPN radio that the Leno cancellation just happened because they didnt want them on anymore, nothing about Ozzie not being able to make it.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 12:26 PM)
They reported on ESPN radio that the Leno cancellation just happened because they didnt want them on anymore, nothing about Ozzie not being able to make it.

Ozzie and JD cancelled according to AM1000 and the Score both yesterday afternoon and this morning.

leno's people are retarded.

they cancelled the appearances of dye, AJ, and ozzie cause ozzie couldnt make it, since he had to be somewhere else today. so they wanted to resheduled it, but leno's people told them that if they did it would be next week (since leno is off the rest of the week), so leno's people told them to forget about it, cause supposedly by next week, it'll be old news and no one will care anymore or some crap like that.

that's what i heard at least.

QUOTE(WhiteSoxLova6 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
leno's people are retarded.

they cancelled the appearances of dye, AJ, and ozzie cause ozzie couldnt make it, since he had to be somewhere else today. so they wanted to resheduled it, but leno's people told them that if they did it would be next week (since leno is off the rest of the week), so leno's people told them to forget about it, cause supposedly by next week, it'll be old news and no one will care anymore or some crap like that.

that's what i heard at least.

You're mixing up the Leno and Letterman stories.