Official Road Trip Prediction Thread

aboz56

Make your picks:

1. What will our record be on the trip?

2. How many games will we be out of first after the trip is over?

Here's my picks:

4-10 record, 10 games out of first

FIRE MANUEL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make your picks:

Here's my picks:

1-13

12 games out

JM and KW still have jobs

Make your picks:

Here's my picks:

1-13

12 games out

JM and KW still have jobs

I seem to be optimistic based on your outlook. If we go 1-13, I'll see everyone next season.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmm i say we go 3-11.. we take at least one game from each series with the exception of the la series where we get out asses handed to us... we will be at least 12 games back by then cause im counting on everyone else f***ing up too lol..........and since we are already 6 why not add another 6 :huh: .........and upon our return everyone still keeps their jobs... the fire sale will commence after the all star break...........which we will be so far out of it by then theres no sense holding some of these guys back........and of course the attendance will be so far down that something drastic will have to happen reguardless how many season tickets they sold.. the walk ups wont be there........not with this suckey team.. thats for sure..........

hmm i say we go 3-11.. we take at least one game from each series with the exception of the la series where we get out asses handed to us... we will be at least 12 games back by then cause im counting on everyone else f***ing up too lol..........and since we are already 6 why not add another 6 :huh: .........and upon our return everyone still keeps their jobs... the fire sale will commence after the all star break...........which we will be so far out of it by then theres no sense holding some of these guys back........and of course the attendance will be so far down that something drastic will have to happen reguardless how many season tickets they sold.. the walk ups wont be there........not with this suckey team.. thats for sure..........

Dammit, this team does suck. I really need some new people to start blaming though. Eventually I'll end up blaming people not even involved with the Sox. I think I'll start off tonight saying the Sox were scared to play because of the SARS virus. Even though SARS is a scary thing, it's not like the Sox would be around people in public who would have it.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmm enclosed stadium with 19,000 there????? theres a good chance that sars is somewhere lurking around in there........quite honestly im surprised they had that many show... i wouldnt be going to any games if i lived there............. :o but your right we cant blame it on that........we blame the whole freakin team .... all that talk about the motto saying excellence starts here and s*** from spring training.. i hope maggs burned that t shirt..........this team just flat out sucks.. plain and simple..........

hmm enclosed stadium with 19,000 there????? theres a good chance that sars is somewhere lurking around in there........quite honestly im surprised they had that many show... i wouldnt be going to any games if i lived there............. :o  but your right we cant blame it on that........we blame the whole freakin team .... all that talk about the motto saying excellence starts here and s*** from spring training.. i hope maggs burned that t shirt..........this team just flat out sucks.. plain and simple..........

LOL. I wonder what Maggs really thinks of this team, I'd like to have a private interview with everyone on the team and see who pisses who off the most. This team has a chemistry problem too, there is no doubt about it.

CWSOX45

I am afraid I can't get a read on this team anymore. We follow up a win against the Tigers where it looked liked maybe the offense was coming around a bit and play the field in Toronto like little leaguers playing in a gravel pit. We seem to find a different way to implode every game. Pitching is good but we have no hitting; we get hitting and no pitching; fielding ruins a good performance; bullpen blows up to ruin a good outing by everyone else. I just don't know. It's just a roll of the dice now...