2006 MLB Catch-All Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 7, 2006 -> 09:47 PM)
Are you serious? It's a disgrace to baseball that he is going to break the Babe's record.

Some reason they both like him and at least one of them doesn't even believe he's taken steroids.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 7, 2006 -> 09:14 PM)
Bonds is a piece of s***.  I hope he gets a season-ending injury before his next at-bat.

s*** like this is pushing me closer to agreeing with TRU.

Edited by Kalapse

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ May 7, 2006 -> 10:28 PM)
But Bonds is the only player in history to ever take steroids.  Don't you know this?

For me, the steroids aren't the problem with him. I don't like that he took steroids, but I don't absolutely hate him for it. I absolutely hate him for being an arrogant prick, horrible teammate, and blatent racist.

QUOTE(Felix @ May 7, 2006 -> 08:31 PM)
For me, the steroids aren't the problem with him.  I don't like that he took steroids, but I don't absolutely hate him for it.  I absolutely hate him for being an arrogant prick, horrible teammate, and blatent racist.

I don't know about the racist part. But I can see where you're coming from.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ May 7, 2006 -> 10:59 PM)
They start a 3-game series there on Tuesday.

Sounds very doable. He just has to not homer tomorrow. Hitting two homers off of Cubs pitching in three games doesn't sound impossible, to say the least.

Dare I say I'm slightly rooting for Bonds for a few days?

I guess it has to happen eventually, so why not against the Cubs?

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 7, 2006 -> 11:00 PM)
Hmmmm....Just found out Clint Barmes played amateur ball 45 miles away from here.

He went to Mizzou ?????

Kerry Woods had 11k's against a bunch of 18 and 19 year old kids. who needs a 6 game losing streak when you have this piece of s*** coming back

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ May 7, 2006 -> 10:26 PM)
HEY EVERYONE, KERRY WOOD PITCHED TODAY !!!!!

Yeah, he struck out a bunch of class A scrubs and hit 97 on the gun, it's the top story on ChicagoCubsSports.Com. *rolls eyes*.

Oh and as for Bonds, I could care less if he passes Ruth since that's not the record anyways and no true fan will give the cheating bastard any credit since he wouldn't be here without the juice. However if he passes Hank Aaron, I'm going to go crazy....if he cheats his way to the record, I really will lose a lot of the positive feelings I have for humanity, that simply can't happen, karma must do something.

Does it make me racist that I don't want you to pass Hank Aaron Barry, does it? :finger asshole.