Game Thread 3/20: White Sox vs. Royals

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Singleton's PBP is horrible.  I feel like I am listening to 88.1 and some high school football broadcast.

He is just awful period, but especially at PBP. I never thought I would hear worse PBP than Farmer's but Singleton has accomplished the feat. Sleepy Singleton is putting me to sleep.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 03:51 PM)
He is just awful period, but especially at PBP.  I never thought I would hear worse PBP than Farmer's but Singleton has accomplished the feat.  Sleepy Singleton is putting me to sleep.

A swing, 5 second pause, one pause, two pause, three pause, bouncer to the third baseman, pause while he looks it up, insert name here. I think we are out. Pause.

Just bad. Rooney was definately worth the money.

After watching that inning, I'm more concerned with Boone than previous outings.

His outs are becoming harder hit. From not giving up a flyball (from what I've seen on TV) to several deep in a row, you wonder. And these aren't exactly against major league talent.

Lefties haven't appeared to look very overmatched against Logan, either.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 03:57 PM)
After watching that inning, I'm more concerned with Boone than previous outings.

His outs are becoming harder hit. From not giving up a flyball (from what I've seen on TV) to several deep in a row, you wonder. And these aren't exactly against major league talent.

LOL. You're kidding right. They hit one ball really hard and one ball kinda hard. In the thin air of AZ.

I'll just go out on a limb and assume your joking.

QUOTE(Frank the Tank 35 @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 04:57 PM)
Did anyone mention the Sox signed former Royal Mark Quinn to a minor league contract?  Maybe he can compete for a bullpen spot too.

yeah maybe he could if you put outfielders in the bullpen. why not give gload a shot!?

Are you ever satisfied? It looked like one ball was hit hard to me. He could strikeout the side and you'll complain that it took 15 pitches to do so instead of 14.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Mar 20, 2006 -> 04:01 PM)
Are you ever satisfied?  It looked like one ball was hit hard to me.  He could strikeout the side and you'll complain that it took 15 pitches to do so instead of 14.

I think he was joking.

2 on 1 out. Has been a ground ball pitcher most of ST, got two deep wind aided outs.

0.0 ERA

Edited by RockRaines