AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Hawk not even knowing that Crede hit a homerun until Joe was almost to 3rd base. Great game for the Sox, they need to start putting some things together, and met a team which has been an offensive juggernaut for the past 6 games. They shut down the tigers offense for the most part, and todays win looked a lot like a win from last year.

You know, the thing I love about Thome is that even pitchers that are notorious sox-killers cant get him out. 440 foot bomb off of Bonderman? f***ing Awesome.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 02:29 PM)
OK, I literally just walked back into my dorm.  Can someone please break down the pitching today?

No.

Are our fears about Garcia and Jenks eased for the time being?

Yes

How did the hitters look, besides Pods who I see is hitless again today?

Good. ;)

Is that in-depth enough?

You know what's odd about today's performance for Garica? He threw harder this afternoon than I've seen him throw since joining club. Consistently 92mph; 94 occasionally in certain situations. Last season he rarely hit 94, and today he reached it frequently.

I would have been satisfied if he eclipsed 90. Literal night and day difference between second-start Garcia and typical, hardthrowing Freddy Garcia.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

This is what happens with the starting pitching staff. Its just my observation, but Buehrle sets the bar, and the rest follow suit. I dont understand it, but I swear that everytime Buehrle has a good start, the rest of the staff mimics him. It seemed to happen a lot last year too. When Buehrle "lost" his changeup late in the year last year, the Sox started skidding big time and the only pitcher who could stop the bleeding was Jose. We all blamed it on Pods being injured, but I thought the pitching was losing its edge as well. Like I said, just my observation.