Heave the Hawk Conglomeration Thread

EvilJester99

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at it.

Three 20 something guys who probably are pissed they didn't get their email read by Hawk and DJ. Like wow, dude, too bad. Go put your baseball cap on backwards.

They don't have the guts to identify themselves. Nice way to call somebody out, not. Put up a website, tell Mac Jurko and Harry about it and then hide behind an email address.

Granted I like Harrelson but even if I didn't, these guys are still dirtbags. Take a look at their link buttons - they claim the entire Athletic nation despises Harrelson and to "prove" it, they link to some A's forum where two guys get upset because Harrelson called the White Sox "the good guys" in a game vs. the A's. :crying

Further, they say Harrelson has always been a douche bag, and to "prove" that, they link to Baseball History's brief bio of Harrelson's playing career. :huh

Lastly, they say even Tom Paciorek hates Harrelson (which I do believe they are on bad terms) and proves that by reprinting a thread from WSI where one of the posters there met Paciorek in the Atlanta airport and shot the breeze with him for 1/2 hour. I can hardly wait for the next installment of their Woodward and Bernstein investigative reporting.

And what a surprise, guess what ... they'll be selling T-shirts saying Heave The Hawk. Hide behind blurry pictures and don't identify yourselves, but oh by the way please send us money. Yeah right.

Even if you hate the job Harrelson does, anybody who buys a t-shirt from these hit and run clowns should have his head examined.

These three goofs are the real douchebags in this case.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
I just looked at it.

Three 20 something guys who probably are pissed they didn't get their email read by Hawk and DJ.  Like wow, dude, too bad.  Go put your baseball cap on backwards.

They don't have the guts to identify themselves.  Nice way to call somebody out, not.  Put up a website, tell Mac Jurko and Harry about it and then hide behind an email address.

Granted I like Harrelson but even if I didn't, these guys are still dirtbags.  Take a look at their link buttons - they claim the entire Athletic nation despises Harrelson and to "prove" it, they link to some A's forum where two guys get upset because Harrelson called the White Sox "the good guys" in a game vs. the A's. :crying

Further, they say Harrelson has always been a douche bag, and to "prove" that, they link to Baseball History's brief bio of Harrelson's playing career. :huh 

Lastly, they say even Tom Paciorek hates Harrelson (which I do believe they are on bad terms) and proves that by reprinting a thread from WSI where one of the posters there met Paciorek in the Atlanta airport and shot the breeze with him for 1/2 hour.  I can hardly wait for the next installment of their Woodward and Bernstein investigative reporting.

And what a surprise, guess what ... they'll be selling T-shirts saying Heave The Hawk.  Hide behind blurry pictures and don't identify yourselves, but oh by the way please send us money.  Yeah right.

Even if you hate the job Harrelson does, anybody who buys a t-shirt from these hit and run clowns should have his head examined.

These three goofs are the real douchebags in this case.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I think I'm mainly shocked that they actually paid someone to design that garbage. That is easily one of the worst "professional" websites I've seen in a while. Especially the flash part, it must have taken the guy 30 mins to create all the flash movies on the sites, yikes.

get rid of hawk? what? theres three things that define american culture today: baseball, apple pie, and hawk harrelson. also, when they tried to prove that hes a "douche bag" by linking to his stats, how does that prove it, hawk had a great career as far as i know. i read once that when the red sox traded him there were riots.

Just ignore them...they'll go away.

Bunch of small-mided punks without anything better to do.

I can't wait to see the first guy wearing a "heave the hawk" t-shirt to The Cell. It probably won't be one of the guys running that site. Them seem like cowards, hiding their faces and all.

To them I say... :finger

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
Just ignore them...they'll go away.

Bunch of small-mided punks without anything better to do.

I can't wait to see the first guy wearing a "heave the hawk" t-shirt to The Cell. It probably won't be one of the guys running that site. Them seem like cowards, hiding their faces and all.

To them I say... :finger

If anyone ever showed up to the Cell wearing a shirt like that they'd probably get "heaved" into a trash can face first.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 09:34 PM)
If anyone ever showed up to the Cell wearing a shirt like that they'd probably get "heaved" into a trash can face first.

I agree

Thats why these "men" will hide behind the anonymity of the internet, never show their faces, take cheap shots at Hawk and think they are funny & tough.

When, infact, they are children and cowards.

Not worth our time...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
I luv it.    :lol:

Not including immediate family, I wonder how many t-shirts they've sold...

I'm sure there are more than a few moron flub fans who bought one on impulse once this garbage website got a mention on talk radio.

I think there will always be a small percentage fans who dont like thier hometown announcers. Im talking .001ths of a percent. maybe they grew up listening to someone else. Maybe they dont like their voice, or delivery of the game.

Not so much hometown now, but how many people hate the way Joe Buck and Tim McCarver call a game. Or Chris Berman. Or name your favorite national announcer

There will always be those jerks. Just hope it doesnt spread like wildfire

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:43 PM)
I think there will always be a small percentage fans who dont like thier hometown announcers. Im talking .001ths of a percent. maybe they grew up listening to someone else. Maybe they dont like their voice, or delivery of the game.

Not so much hometown now, but how many people hate the way Joe Buck and Tim McCarver call a game. Or Chris Berman. Or name your favorite national announcer

There will always be those jerks. Just hope it doesnt spread like wildfire

Unfortunately, there has been more D.J. and/or Hawk complaining on here than I care to hear...

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
Unfortunately, there has been more D.J. and/or Hawk complaining on here than I care to hear...

DJ yes

most people love hawk.

well that's because hawk=god