AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is playing great ball right now. The A's are a solid club, and the Sox won two close games and one game easily: great job Sox.

I like this team more everyday. Def they give off a dif vibe than 2005.

This group is more volatile, and I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet on my heart.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

is it me or does Jenks now have 4 pitches? i know he was a starter in the Angels organization. It looks like hes got a cutter and a change up along with his fast ball and 12-6 hook.

QUOTE(beautox @ May 24, 2006 -> 07:43 PM)
is it me or does Jenks now have 4 pitches? i know he was a starter in the Angels organization. It looks like hes got a cutter and a change up along with his fast ball and 12-6 hook.

I think that pitch he threw to Ellis was that hard slider he breaks out every now and again. Man was that nasty. Ellis just stood there for like 10 seconds thinking "What the Hell was that?".

Well done all around, other than that Dye f*** up, which didn't even cost us a run (guy would have tagged and scored if he catches it IMO). Way to go Bobby, way to go Mark, way to go 2 out clutch hitting. How sweep it is, let's enjoy the day off and then beat the hell outta those Canadian bastards.

And I'm glad they got that game done, the storms were imminent and I hate rain delays.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ May 24, 2006 -> 09:48 PM)
I think that pitch he threw to Ellis was that hard slider he breaks out every now and again. Man was that nasty. Ellis just stood there for like 10 seconds thinking "What the Hell was that?".

Yeah your right, i just watched the post Game show, Jenks said it was a hard slider, man Bobby is only getting better! :D