Sox @ Rangers, June 14

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 08:26 PM)
There's a lot of little kids watching this game right now, many who play little league, and while retaliation may be in order, I agree with you, Hawk needs to tone it down. Talking about going after one of their better players, or meeting him outside the clubhouse is irresponsible.

I forgot that he said that. I usually like Hawk's homerism (besides the "stretch" calls), but this is not cool. I hope he's told never to do this again.

to the 10th they go.

Geez, like deja vu.

The only good thing seems to be the extra mileage on Detroit pitching. You would think Tampa would win one of these games by accident.

QUOTE(shoota @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 08:30 PM)
I'm not impressed with Mackowiak.

You know what you are getting with Mack though, he's not going to hit .300, he's not going to play gold glove defense, but he is a streaky hitter who can play a lot of positions, though he is best suited for the corner OF positions... a great guy to have coming off the bench.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 08:31 PM)
Have you ever heard of a complete sentence?

This is your warning. Tone it down now. There's no friggin reason to post just to start s***. This goes to anyone else in the thread that feels the need to fuel this crap.

How long would a pitcher be suspended if he drilled a Ranger? And can we afford to have Thornton bean someone?

Instead of worrying about that, this team should get their butts in gear and win this game. It's freaking pathetic how Padilla is owning us right now.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 08:32 PM)
How long would a pitcher be suspended if he drilled a Ranger? And can we afford to have Thornton bean someone?

If anyone is going to bean someone, it should be Tracey because honestly, he's the most expendable of the Sox pitchers

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 01:32 AM)
Geez, like deja vu.

The only good thing seems to be the extra mileage on Detroit pitching. You would think Tampa would win one of these games by accident.

It reminds me of the run the Indians went on last year where they always seemed to find a way to tie a game in the 9th inning. I remember calling them the Hulk Hogan of MLB, as you could always count on them "Hulking" up at the end of the game.

QUOTE(Ndgt10 @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 08:31 PM)
Have you ever heard of a complete sentence?

You're complaining about us trying to keep the peace and let a game thread actually discuss the game at hand. Maybe some of your posts don't deserve complete sentence responses.