Red Sox vs. White Sox, 1:05, Game thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 01:08 PM)
That is because its a ball.

Another f***ing pathetic display by Paulie and Dye there.

On the graphic Dye is 3 for his last 18 with men in scoring position since May 24th.

PK has looked BAD lately, no 2 ways about it.

QUOTE(stretchstretch @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 03:12 PM)
3-4-5 doing their best to make the national audience watching this series how the f*** they ever got in the all-star game.......

Oh, two homeruns for Thome and three for Dye -- yeah, people see that and say, "THEY DON'T BELONG!"

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 03:11 PM)
I hate this umpire.

During the allstar break, Selig should re-distribute this poster as a reminder that the zone is from the knees to the nipples over the plate. Not to change as X pitcher with X reputation shows up. This reminds me of the classic days of Droopy pitching for Atlanta that he would get anything thrown within a football field of the plate would be an automatic strike.

Strike_zone.png

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 08:13 PM)
PK has looked BAD lately, no 2 ways about it.

That's funny...I brought up that his bat speed was down and he was rolling over on pitches, and I was criticized for being negative about him.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jul 9, 2006 -> 03:13 PM)
He gone!

David Ortiz is no f***ing match for Neal Cotts.

Its a shame that Ozzie pulled Neal yesterday after those two soft hits he gave up. He has looked outstanding out there for the past few weeks. However like a lot of pitchers on our team he tends to give up way too many hard hit balls after getting two strikes on a hitter.