Game Thread 8/8/06 Sox-Yanks

Jake

Fathom, I honestly don't care how "hard" Podsednik was going.

He had a leadoff double. Against a sinkerballer. The absolute PERFECT chance to "get him over", and get him in. It would take away some of the momentum of Mackowiak's antics in CF.

2-0. This is a f***ing joke. I'm on the brink right now. Seriously.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They interviewed Mack on the radio the other day, and he gave himself a poor rating as a defensive OF. He said he has let the team down with his defense in CF. Now mabye someone can get that tape to Guillen so he can figure it out, Mack is not a CF.

Freddy Fastball gives up a dong, what a shock. 86 on the way in, 95 on the way out.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:25 AM)
Agreed. I f***in' hate Hawk now. That kind of stuff makes me cringe more than anything.

Hawk is just like us right now.......Have you been reading posts?

Its frustration for all

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:28 AM)
Fathom, I honestly don't care how "hard" Podsednik was going.

He had a leadoff double. Against a sinkerballer. The absolute PERFECT chance to "get him over", and get him in. It would take away some of the momentum of Mackowiak's antics in CF.

2-0. This is a f***ing joke. I'm on the brink right now. Seriously.

Of course I agree with you it was stupid. Pods has one of the lowest on field baseball IQs I've seen on the Sox in a long time (since Jimenez).

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:29 AM)
They interviewed Mack on the radio the other day, and he gave himself a poor rating as a defensive OF. He said he has let the team down with his defense in CF. Now mabye someone can get that tape to Guillen so he can figure it out, Mack is not a CF.

Freddy Fastball gives up a dong, what a shock. 86 on the way in, 95 on the way out.

It would be nice to see someone else on the team admit they're underachieving.

what has dissapointed me about Ozzie this year compared to last year is he is putting people in situations to fail this year. Last year I thought he did a good job of figuring out what people did poorly and protected them.

I know Mack would have to play CF once in awhile, but this second half BA should be getting a vast majority of the playing time out there, Ozzie is just letting him get killed out there. He is a solid utility player at the corner OF and 3b, but it's not fair to put him in center

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Aug 9, 2006 -> 12:32 AM)
what has dissapointed me about Ozzie this year compared to last year is he is putting people in situations to fail this year. Last year I thought he did a good job of figuring out what people did poorly and protected them.

:cheers