Brian

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(G&T @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
He's different when it's tied or it's a save situation. He goes through the motions otherwise it seems.

He just seemed to have much better stuff in the 10th too. That Curve was no where close in the 9th, a few good ones appeared in the 10th.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 09:42 PM)
Is it true that after Pods walkoff, AJP faced the Astros dugout with the bat in his hand and pointing his arm out and down towards them?

My sister is a Cub fan, and she was playing catch with my 4 year old nephew when he told her out of the blue that the Cubs "are losers". He said he was a White Sox fan and AJ is his favorite player. I chuckle everytime I see AJ try to agitate.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 10:45 PM)
Ugh, Gload has had a great approach tonight, but right there... gotta take a pitch.

When you ride pine most of the time, then you hit a homer, it has to get you swinging for the fences a bit.

QUOTE(Maverick0984 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 07:44 PM)
so i just got back in like the 8th inning, besides the Count playing horribly, was there a reason? did he leave so early cause he was hurt? or did Ozzie actually pull a pitcher before the 5th inning on his own?

He was just being hammered. Having Mackowiak in Center did not help at all, but he was being hit hard.