Cheers for Dye Thread here !!

tony72

That stolen base was freakin' clutch. He did everything he could to get an opportunity to score. Had that been Thome hitting 3rd, we would be in extra innings right now. Derek Jeter helped himself tonight for MVP honors, but JD would not be outdone, and he scored the winning run! MV phawkin' P!

Edited by cgaudin

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Aug 30, 2006 -> 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only thing that sucks is that he's just playing himself into a bigger contract once he does become a FA.

Who gives a f***ing s*** about the 2007 offseason?

Seriously, should we root for guys to perform like s*** when they are in their arbitration years or are pending free agents?

Alright Pods!!! Way to keep your price down

Guest $I Need Money$

YEAH f*** YEAH JERMAINE DYE IS THE GREATEST f***ING PLAYER IN BASEBALL RIGHT NOW f*** YEAH MVP MOTHERf***ING b****ES!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

He would be a top player in this league and much more well known, if he hadn't gotten hurt as much earlier in his career. Or if he stayed on the Royals.

The MVP of this year...and every year, if you ask me is Herm Schneider.

But Dye's damn good too.

:gosox1: :cheers

I take back everything I've ever said about Thome being our MVP.

Thome's prescence didn't win this game tonight(well, it sorta did, but no). Without Dye, this is a loss, plain and simple.

Dye is the MVP of this team and on the year. Yes, I changed my mind because of 1 game.

QUOTE(cgaudin @ Aug 30, 2006 -> 10:19 PM)
That stolen base was freakin' clutch. He did everything he could to get an opportunity to score. Had that been Thome hitting 3rd, we would be in extra innings right now. Derek Jeter helped himself tonight for MVP honors, but JD would not be outdone, and he scored the winning run! MV phawkin' P!

This is not a fact.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Aug 31, 2006 -> 12:32 AM)
THOME SUCKS WHEN IT IS LATE IN THE GAME, AND SUCKS WORSE WITH RISP

hes hitting .348 with risp.but yes only .262 risp w/2 outs.he is still pretty damn dangerous when the game is on the line.i wouldnt say he sucks.