AND THIS BALLGAME IS OVA!!!!

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greg775 @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 03:59 AM)
That was amazing.

Coming right back after the Tribe took the lead on us.

Paulie base hit; AJ boom. We win.

Nice.

Now that the game is over, will you consider that maybe Jenks should have been pulled prior to Sizemore's AB? As I'm sure you'll agree with me on, we need to get Jenks healthy ASAP.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 04:00 AM)
Way to ruin a good thread. Your act is lame.

The funny thing is that I don't think there was more than two or three posts in that thread that said the game was over.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 11:01 PM)
THis is a prime example of how stats suck. Freddy gets a no decision, and he pitched his heart out.

Well that just proves he's a bad pitcher because only wins matter (according to what I've heard from some people on this site).

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 10:00 PM)
Way to ruin a good thread. Your act is lame.

You are right. I'm sorry about that. Just really dissapointed about what happened to the game threads. No need to call out those posters like they call out our players. It's hypocritical. How come you don't come anymore?

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 8, 2006 -> 11:02 PM)
Now that the game is over, will you consider that maybe Jenks should have been pulled prior to Sizemore's AB? As I'm sure you'll agree with me on, we need to get Jenks healthy ASAP.

The funny thing is that I don't think there was more than two or three posts in that thread that said the game was over.

If Jenks is hurt then we are hurt big time. Our savior in the first half can't be missing during crunch time.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 9, 2006 -> 12:04 AM)
You are right. I'm sorry about that. Just really dissapointed about what happened to the game threads. No need to call out those posters like they call out our players. It's hypocritical. How come you don't come anymore?

Because I'm living a life outside of Soxtalk. I only saw the ninth on Gameday (b/c I had no clue we were on WGN).

a great win? The closer blew a 2 run lead on double after double and AJ was fortunate enough to face a rookie who has only thrown 13 innings in the majors. If they were facing a team with an established closer, this game would have been over after that 6th run was scored. A win is a win I know, but they were very fortunate to get out of it with a W