White Sox v. Angels, 9/11, Gamethread

Gregory Pratt

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 03:06 AM)
You seem to continuously respond to a certain posters posts, what's the difference?

We've long been agreeing to disagree, so I don't really mind when he picks on me. We had our moment of love when I congratulated him after Pods walkoff homer last year.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 09:07 PM)
s*** stops here guys, Just stop going back and forth already. Not going to happen tonight.

Thank you. I came in trying to be civil. Fathom and I were having a good convo!

And it appears as though I am good luck to boot!

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 03:08 AM)
Thank you. I came in trying to be civil. Fathom and I were having a good convo!

And it appears as though I am good luck to boot!

I was actually going to say that you were being good luck. What's your opinion on McCarthy? I know there's certain young guys you're not fans of, so I was wondering what you thought of him.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 03:07 AM)
Jphat, Dick, cut it out, guys. We're all Sox fans here.

PERSONAL ATTACK! MANDATORY 10 DAY SUSPENSION, YOUR A GOOD AND FUNNY POSTER GREGORY PRATT BUT WE CANT PLAY FAVRIOTES AROUND HERE

where are you now tony?

oh, but this only warrents a warning.... hypocrisy spelled at its worst

I'd just like to point out my own observation: I know a few of you have been down on Thome of late for his lack of homers/"clutch hitting" but, IMO, he's been VERY key for us in terms of getting important walks. I can recall a couple times he's taken a walk in a close game with a man on first, putting that player in scoring position for a single after, and it's paid off a ton.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 09:09 PM)
I was actually going to say that you were being good luck. What's your opinion on McCarthy? I know there's certain young guys you're not fans of, so I was wondering what you thought of him.

Dissapointed. I am hoping that it is a bullpen thing. I desperately want to believe it because we'll need him next year in the rotation. He is flat out not good right now. Also dissapointed BA is slumping again, but that shouldn't be a huge surprise.