White Sox vs. Rangers, 4/17/07 (L)

rangercal

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Fotop @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 02:19 AM)
Don't know if this has been said, but I'm almost hoping we plunk somebody. That way, when Padilla does it during his start we'll get a bench clearing brawl.

We all know Padilla will hit someone (probably AJ), might as well get a head start and spark the team.

That would require Ozzie doing something more than talking. He talks a big game.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 09:19 PM)
Can anyone reasonably explain the phenomenon we're witnessing tonight. It's utterly amazing and unique in its own regard.

The weater.........apparently.......shifts 30 degrees when we're up to bat and then returns to 70 when Texas is up. This is really the only explanation for what we've seen. Hawk has told me when it's cold, no one hits -- so I can only assume there's some amazing shift in climate every half inning.

Its a global warming trend. The ice caps melted, causing a penguin to fart, that carried the wind into the chicago area. And it is swirling into the Cell.

every bottom of the inning you see at least a 50 degree temp drop.

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
The Sox are playing like s***, but some of you people here are ridiculous with your comments. Some of you deserve what's happening to your "favorite" team.

Are you watching the same game??

QUOTE(zenryan @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
f*** this team

one year f***ing wonders

...and the dumbest post in the thread goes to

*rips envelope*

*blows*

ZENRYAN!!!! :cheers

Half the 2005 team is gone.

BMac

El Duque

Marte

Vizcaino

Hermanson

Politte

Cotts

Harris

Everett

Rowand

Blum

Widger

Thomas

Timo

Shingo

Borchard

Gload

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
The Sox are playing like s***, but some of you people here are ridiculous with your comments. Some of you deserve what's happening to your "favorite" team.

Is it Karma. Should I call Earl to cross the sox off his list.

I'm seriously sick of hearing the same s*** over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again from Hawk and DJ. They need some new talking points because the ones they got are stale and false.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:22 PM)
...and the dumbest post in the thread goes to

*rips envelope*

*blows*

ZENRYAN!!!! :cheers

Half the 2005 team is gone.

BMac

El Duque

Marte

Vizcaino

Hermanson

Politte

Cotts

Harris

Everett

Rowand

Blum

Widger

Thomas

Timo

Shingo

Borchard

Gload

yet I still see half of them there. the better half too.

then tell everyone to shut the f*** up and stop bringing up 2005.

" oh we would have won this game in 2005" well its not 2005 anymore so dont bring it up

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 18, 2007 -> 02:26 AM)
I'm seriously sick of hearing the same s*** over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again from Hawk and DJ. They need some new talking points because the ones they got are stale and false.

Fixed.