Official College Football Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see both frauds exposed today (Boston College and Arizona State). Also, wow Minnesota is awful, and wow Notre Dame is awful.

Heisman Ballot:

1. Dennis Dixon

2. Chase Daniel

3. Tim Tebow

4. Darren McFadden

5. Todd Reesing

Lastly, what is more impressive?

1. Kansas scoring 76 points

2. Arkansas with 526 rushing yards

3. Iowa State didn't lose

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Nov 4, 2007 -> 03:26 AM)
I think Mizzou will blast KU, sorry Jimbo.

I'm really starting to think that Oregon is the best team in the nation, seriously.

They have played every tough opponent at home, and lost to Cal. They are good no doubt, but the best Im not so sure.

as a mizzou fan, I would be worried about Tex AM after last year getting ran all over by that fat bro. BUt this year our run defense has been stout as hell. In fact our front four play has been crazy good. That, and coffman, rucker and maclin. Coffman's 3 td's were each as highlight reel worthy as the next.

If I were Kansas I'd worry about Okl St.

QUOTE(bmags @ Nov 4, 2007 -> 12:58 PM)
as a mizzou fan, I would be worried about Tex AM after last year getting ran all over by that fat bro. BUt this year our run defense has been stout as hell. In fact our front four play has been crazy good. That, and coffman, rucker and maclin. Coffman's 3 td's were each as highlight reel worthy as the next.

If I were Kansas I'd worry about Okl St.

Alexander Robinson says hi to the stout run D.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Nov 4, 2007 -> 06:43 PM)
About bowl eligibility.....

Is it true that the Big Ten could have 10 bowl eligible teams this year? And the SEC could have 11??

How is that going to affect a team like Indiana since neither conference has near that many bowl tie-ins?

The way it's been done in the past is the Big Ten tie-ins pick based on standings, etc. obviously and the leftover teams can be picked if another conference doesn't have enough eligible teams for their tie-ins. Basically, Indiana probably needs to win 7 or they need to get picked as a 6 win team over all the rest of the bowl eligible teams left over when all conference tie-ins are filled.