i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 02:19 PM)
He doesn't know what that is like.

I don't get what all the fuss is about over getting drunk. It's a buzz created by alcohol. Woo hoo. I could get a buzz off of my daily 3 mile run or having Mountain Dew and Lemonheads while gaming with friends. I guess my question is, why should I need to know what it is like?

QUOTE(The Beast @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 01:35 PM)
I don't get what all the fuss is about over getting drunk. It's a buzz created by alcohol. Woo hoo. I could get a buzz off of my daily 3 mile run or having Mountain Dew and Lemonheads while gaming with friends. I guess my question is, why should I need to know what it is like?

You have made your choice to stay alcohol free. That's great and I commend you for it. However, you should get off your high horse when it comes the choices that others have made. If you're a non-drinker, then maybe you should consider staying out of alcohol related threads.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 10:37 PM)
You have made your choice to stay alcohol free. That's great and I commend you for it. However, you should get off your high horse when it comes the choices that others have made. If you're a non-drinker, then maybe you should consider staying out of alcohol related threads.

That's what I was going to reply with. I mean, really, what did you expect a thread called "i am drunk" to be about? Why even enter it in the first place, let alone reply to it?

QUOTE(The Beast @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 02:35 PM)

It lowers your inhibitions and decision making skills. It gives you courage to do things you normally wouldnt. It makes doing things that would normally be boring extremely fun. It gives you an excuse for doing almost anything stupid. It makes driving way easier.

Now I have no idea what types of buzzes you have obtained over the course of your life but I will tell you alcohol is not like eating lemon heads or running. You dont need to know what its like but if you havent tried it why keep getting involved in all the conversations? Now, your participation in the thread could be for a few reasons. Im assuming its not because you want to really know what its like to be drunk but more because you get some sort of satisfaction by judging people for something you know nothing about.

Stop starting s***. You know the responses that are going to come from this post so why do you make the post?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 2, 2008 -> 04:11 AM)
Vazquez is going to dominate tomorrow, mark my words.

Ouch. :)

And this is the first time I've posted buzzed. I feel good, not "really good" but good, I know what I'm doing though. Weird.... but cool.

Who has ever suggested that you need to know what it's like? I really don't think anyone has; it's all a matter of personal choice, and you have made the choice not to. Congratulations.

Just going to end that right there.

I'm going to be more direct then others have been. Don't post in these threads anymore, or you won't be posting here anymore, period. Everyone here knows your stances, and you don't need to start preaching to everyone in every thread about it. I hope you're smart enough to understand this and not comment on it anymore.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 10:45 PM)
Tomorrow is bring your own pomegranate mojitos to work day so I will definitely take part

I'm working on making tonight "Hey, girl I sit by in class, bring your hot ass to my bedroom" night.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 11:23 PM)
Heads being drunk is just quality.

I agree.

I really need to work on a project.

But no, I'll drink.

Project isnt due for a while.

So I;'m good.

i like where iam at right now

i like it when the buzz is one like i had when i had my wisdom teeth remoced, no joke, just felt like my brain was floating on the cotton parts of qtips

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 10:49 PM)
I'm working on making tonight "Hey, girl I sit by in class, bring your hot ass to my bedroom" night.

Ask her if she wants to come back to your room for some studying and rufee coladas.