i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope you guys are on spring break :P

I mean, I drink a fair amount, but Mondays and Tuesdays are basically off-limits for me :(

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 24, 2008 -> 06:11 PM)
just a bit on the wee side, lol

one day im going to come in here hammered and not bother to spellcheck.

No matter how gone I am when I post, I always spell check, so you can never really tell that I'm drunk. I do the same on AIM too, so it's always hard to tell if I'm drunk or not :P

Edited by Felix

I probably drink alcohol no more than 2 or 3 times a year, it's just not my cup of tea. Often times I think I might be missing out on something and making the wrong decision by staying away from the bottle. Fortunately when I have those thoughts, I can just look at this thread to reassure myself that my decision making, at least in this case, is sound and accurate.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:54 PM)
I probably drink alcohol no more than 2 or 3 times a year, it's just not my cup of tea. Often times I think I might be missing out on something and making the wrong decision by staying away from the bottle. Fortunately when I have those thoughts, I can just look at this thread to reassure myself that my decision making, at least in this case, is sound and accurate.

How is that possible? Everyone here is always so happy! ;)

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 07:40 PM)
Hey, I got softball class tomorrow! Life's rough.

Damn, I've been looking for a softball class here but there isn't. Instead I have handball class tomorrow... gotta love being a Sport Management major and having required PE classes :P

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 11:40 PM)
Damn, I've been looking for a softball class here but there isn't. Instead I have handball class tomorrow... gotta love being a Sport Management major and having required PE classes :P

That's almost as bad as getting your degree in creative writing.

;)

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 26, 2008 -> 01:37 AM)
So the good news is that I'm ridiculously drunk and won about 11 games of beer pong in a row. The bad news is that it's only 1:37 and everyone went to bed, wtf?

Everyone went to bed, right, LOL

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 26, 2008 -> 01:37 AM)
So the good news is that I'm ridiculously drunk and won about 11 games of beer pong in a row. The bad news is that it's only 1:37 and everyone went to bed, wtf?

Well I think my drunken grammar is better than heads.

And I get to do a keg race on Saturday, that should be fun.

no one else has posted :( :(

my roommates and company are singing creed, so i'm in here listening to zappa because iti s absolutely horrible

we hae already cashed the keg.. its much tioo early

Edited by Felix

QUOTE(Felix @ Mar 29, 2008 -> 11:01 PM)
no one else has posted :( :(

my roommates and company are singing creed, so i'm in here listening to zappa because iti s absolutely horrible

we hae already cashed the keg.. its much tioo early

Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow.