i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:30 PM)
Her boyfriend presents a complicatuion.

Do what Stewie did then;

Stewie instantly falls in love with Liddane an attractive young applicant. Liddane already has a boyfriend, however, and in a jealous rage, Stewie clubs him with a tire iron, duct tapes his mouth shut, and locks him in the trunk of Brian's car.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 11:27 PM)
So I;'m good.

i like where iam at right now

i like it when the buzz is one like i had when i had my wisdom teeth remoced, no joke, just felt like my brain was floating on the cotton parts of qtips

So your buzzed and your still typing like s***? (which I experienced just yesterday) Horrible Alex. Damn these rookies here. :P

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 11:39 PM)
So your buzzed and your still typing like s***? (which I experienced just yesterday) Horrible Alex. Damn these rookies here. :P

i think the equivalent of 6 shots of vodka in an hour for someone that weighs 125 equals the typing of a monkey who has only taken remedial typing classes

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 11:41 PM)
i think the equivalent of 6 shots of vodka in an hour for someone that weighs 125 equals the typing of a monkey who has only taken remedial typing classes

:o

Honestly, for you... (esp. not drunk) I'm impressed.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 3, 2008 -> 11:45 PM)
:o

Honestly, for you... (esp. not drunk) I'm impressed.

My tolerance is lower than Juan Uribe's plate discipline.

I get drunk no more than 3 times a month, but I make sure to f***ing enjoy it. I'm just sitting here enjoying the happiness that ensues.

No one needs to hate on that.

I'm glad you're impressed.

Heads, I really don't think you could last a day in Carbondale.

PS I absolutely busted some people today in beer pong and baseball.

I wish everyone didn't pass out so early though cause now I'm going to have to watch some Scrubs for about another 5 hours before I can try and go to sleep.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:14 AM)
I wish everyone didn't pass out so early though cause now I'm going to have to watch some Scrubs for about another 5 hours before I can try and go to sleep.

That's good s*** though. I've been slacking on my scrubs watching lately.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:14 AM)
Heads, I really don't think you could last a day in Carbondale.

PS I absolutely busted some people today in beer pong and baseball.

I'll be spending a week there one night soon; kinda wish I could get a full weekend in but only Sat-Sun