i am drunk

Heads22

All headaches, drunk induced or not, can be fixed by 3 advil, drinking a ton of orange juice, and chicken tenders/nuggets. And no, don't ask me why that works, just do it because it does. And I have to agree with most of Heads posts last night, except I don't endorse the spelling and to say socks are better than bare foot on carpet is asinine. Great thread still though.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 01:17 PM)
All headaches, drunk induced or not, can be fixed by 3 advil, drinking a ton of orange juice, and chicken tenders/nuggets. And no, don't ask me why that works, just do it because it does. And I have to agree with most of Heads posts last night, except I don't endorse the spelling and to say socks are better than bare foot on carpet is asinine. Great thread still though.

The carpet thing depends on the fibers. If the fibers are natural than barefoot is great, but if they are synthetic it tends to give my feet lots of microlacerations and socks are the way to go.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 12:55 PM)
Do some tequila shots. I have important investment questions that need answering.

One glass of 50% beer and 50% V-8 will kill any hangover. Budweiser even sells it pre canned with Clamato juice. It's targeted at the Mexican market out here. "Chelada" I believe it's called.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 03:22 PM)
Budweiser even sells it pre canned with Clamato juice. It's targeted at the Mexican market out here. "Chelada" I believe it's called.

I saw that when they introduced it. Ewww. Mostly because of the bad beer the recipe starts with.

I'm not a fan of the tomato juice in beer thing, but I respect is as a regional variation on the theme. A traditional chelada can be good though and doesn't necessarily have the Clamato in it. The juice of one or two whole limes (depending on how much you like your limes) mixed with a Negro Modello or Dos Equis dark can be quite refreshing.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 12:47 PM)
The carpet thing depends on the fibers. If the fibers are natural than barefoot is great, but if they are synthetic it tends to give my feet lots of microlacerations and socks are the way to go.

microlacerations. :lolhitting wtf kind of board do you think you are posting at? Take those $$ words back to those PhD forums :stick

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 02:50 PM)
I saw that when they introduced it. Ewww. Mostly because of the bad beer the recipe starts with.

I'm not a fan of the tomato juice in beer thing, but I respect is as a regional variation on the theme. A traditional chelada can be good though and doesn't necessarily have the Clamato in it. The juice of one or two whole limes (depending on how much you like your limes) mixed with a Negro Modello or Dos Equis dark can be quite refreshing.

Actually we call them micheladas down here and they are quite tasty. I had to get past adding anything to beer. Then ice and beer. But either with lime juice or bloody mary mix, they are great. I also prefer Sol or Pacifico when I make them.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 04:53 PM)
microlacerations. :lolhitting wtf kind of board do you think you are posting at? Take those $$ words back to those PhD forums :stick

Actually we call them micheladas down here and they are quite tasty. I had to get past adding anything to beer. Then ice and beer. But either with lime juice or bloody mary mix, they are great. I also prefer Sol or Pacifico when I make them.

Wikipedia tells me (and I, believe it because it's on the Internet and therefore must be true) that in order to be a michelada, it has to have worcester and or tabasco in it. I dunno.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 04:08 PM)
Wikipedia tells me (and I, believe it because it's on the Internet and therefore must be true) that in order to be a michelada, it has to have worcester and or tabasco in it. I dunno.

My source is my bartender, and they are always right :lol:

I've never seen Tabasco ™ brand used. It is usually a different chili sauce. There are differences, I can tell on my popcorn. Which btw, Tabasco on popcorn with a michelada is awesome :cheers

How are you microlacerations? Do you need some microband-aids? :drink

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 19, 2007 -> 02:50 PM)

I don't like anything in my beer except more beer. When beer is made right, there is nothing wrong it. No additives neccesary. But I suppose if I drank Bud, I'd have to add SOMETHING to it.

• 1 month later...