Well, I've never....

Middle Buffalo

I got this idea a while back when I was reading the Movie thread, and several people (myself included) said that they'd never seen the movie "The Goonies." What's something that you've never seen or done that would surprise people? I don't mean things like sky dive or anything "extreme," I mean things that virtually everyone your age did or saw, but for whatever reason you didn't.

For instance, I'm 35 years old and a movie fan, but I never saw "Terminator ."

I never saw Michael Jordan play in person. I've only been to one Bulls game - and it was the year Jordan broke his foot and missed most of the year.

I've never been to a Blackhawks game or any NHL game. I don't even think I've watched one on tv.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could fill a medium-size notebook with the popular TV shows and movies I've never seen.

Just a few off the top of my head:

Godfather series

Anchorman

Forrest Gump

Terminator

Friends

Frasier

ER

Sopranos

Also never been to a strip club, and don't have any desire to. I don't want the "attention" of women who pretend to like me until my money's gone (insert marriage joke here), and I don't like to part with my precious George Washingtons anyway.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 24, 2007 -> 05:09 PM)
I could fill a medium-size notebook with the popular TV shows and movies I've never seen.

Just a few off the top of my head:

Godfather series

Anchorman

Forrest Gump

Terminator

Friends

Frasier

ER

Sopranos

Also never been to a strip club, and don't have any desire to. I don't want the "attention" of women who pretend to like me until my money's gone (insert marriage joke here), and I don't like to part with my precious George Washingtons anyway.

I would have been able to agree with you on the strip club one until Vegas this past march. Lots of Washingtons, and his fellow ex-Presidents, left my pockets over the weekend. What happened in vegas was my money stayed in Vegas.

Never been in a strip club, and never will be in a strip club. I also have never been to a Bears game. Something about the two go oddly hand in hand. Not sure how they are related...but ya know.

I never got to play the Metro, which was always a BIG dream of mine.

Never saw Jordan play, and I really don't give a rats butt about that one. I saw him on TV as it happened, while all my friends lost their friggin' minds over the guy.

I've still never been to the UK. That is probably my biggest dream.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Oct 24, 2007 -> 07:29 PM)
Well, I've never been to Spain, but I kinda like the music.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Damn you for getting to that first. :lolhitting

I've never hit/spanked/etc. mine, or anybodies, kids.

I won't even start with all the movies and TV shows I have not watched, and they are the classic "guy" ones. Sopranos, Godfather, Godfather II, Godfather III, Son of Godfather, Godfather Returns, and God knows which others. Ditto with Scarface, Terminator, etc.

I never understood why it was "gay" for me to hang out with the girls in the kitchen at parties instead of with the guys in the garage. Duh.

I never developed any artistic talent beyond finger painting.

QUOTE(juddling @ Oct 24, 2007 -> 07:59 PM)
I've never seen any of the Godfather movies

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 24, 2007 -> 07:59 PM)
Never sat through the entire movie "The Godfather"

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 24, 2007 -> 10:09 PM)
Godfather series

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 25, 2007 -> 02:51 AM)
Godfather, Godfather II

This isn't all that uncommon, actually. Plenty of people have slept on the two greatest movies of all time.

What I'm really trying to say:

getthef.jpg

Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, James Kaan, Robert Duvall, etc. Those guys can't act for sh*t. Why even bother tuning in?

I'll bet that y'all are thoroughly familiar with "Home Alone", though. :D

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Oct 24, 2007 -> 11:26 PM)
Only because you and the girls were talking about all the cute guys in the garage. Other than that, not gay.

Actually it was more like, can you believe those guys? Keg stands?! Who's going to want to make out with some drunk guy?

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Oct 24, 2007 -> 10:01 PM)
This isn't all that uncommon, actually. Plenty of people have slept on the two greatest movies of all time.

What I'm really trying to say:

getthef.jpg

Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert Deniro, James Kaan, Robert Duvall, etc. Those guys can't act for sh*t. Why even bother tuning in?

I'll bet that y'all are thoroughly familiar with "Home Alone", though. :D

Is this like Sesame Street, which one doesn't belong?

I'll take James Kaan