LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

Ok, so the swan was the first station we found out about...and it was like a bunker, surrounded by concrete. Faraday tells them to bury that bomb and surround it with concrete, or something like that. So, the 108 minutes thing, is that them venting some gas buildup from that bomb? And when they don't do it, it explodes. Does this make sense?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first scene of the season, with Faraday in the Orchid, will probably be re-visited later. I'm guessing season finale.

Locke has had some sweet moments already. Saving the day at the end of "The Lie". Than yesterday when Widmore gets back to the camp and says, "You think he knows the island better than I do?" Than show Locke overlooking the camp.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Jan 29, 2009 -> 10:44 AM)
Ok, so the swan was the first station we found out about...and it was like a bunker, surrounded by concrete. Faraday tells them to bury that bomb and surround it with concrete, or something like that. So, the 108 minutes thing, is that them venting some gas buildup from that bomb? And when they don't do it, it explodes. Does this make sense?

Doesnt it implode not explode?

I don't think Ellie and Theresa (the victim of Faraday's earlier experiments) are the same person. Though I won't completely dismiss the possibility.

It does seem like Ellie/Eloise is Faraday's mother and that Widmore is the father. Penny and Faraday are possible half-siblings (like Jack and Claire)...

The walled off area in the hatch wasn't the bomb. That was the only thing in the Via Domus video game that they accepted in canon. http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Incident_Room

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 29, 2009 -> 06:03 AM)
Another thing i noticed last night was when Faraday's group was captured the little blond looked and him and said "You just couldn't stay away could you?" and never went back to that. Lost sin't the type of show to have throw away lines so that line leaves me a bit curious.

I think maybe....just maybe that the blonde (i think her name was Elle) is a young Mrs. Faraday. she probably recognized her son but then covered it when she realized her son didn't recognize her. Then again...i did have a couple beers last night so I could be way off.

I believe that when she said that she meant "You" as in the American military. Meaning the Military couldn't stay away because she thought they were with the military.

I do however believe that Ellie is Ms. Hawking who is Daniel's mom.

QUOTE (ScottPodRulez22 @ Jan 30, 2009 -> 01:27 AM)
I believe that when she said that she meant "You" as in the American military. Meaning the Military couldn't stay away because she thought they were with the military.

I agree but the line certainly was written with the intention of being ambiguous in meaning.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 4, 2009 -> 10:07 PM)
AWESOME episode!!!

I was thinking before the season that the on island stuff would drag with teh 6 gone, but it easily the best stuff on the show. The off island stuff is ok, but not as interesting as on island.

I knew Ben was the one trying to get the paternity test done. Only one that could of known anything.

Rousseau was hot when she was young.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 4, 2009 -> 10:23 PM)
I was thinking before the season that the on island stuff would drag with teh 6 gone, but it easily the best stuff on the show. The off island stuff is ok, but not as interesting as on island.

Absolutely. I much prefer the scenes on the island. I think that's why I loved last week's episode so much. In fact, I was a bit let down by tonight, except for knowing Jin is alive, which I've suspected all along. Everything else was predictable, which I don't like as much b/c I like being surprised. e.g. that "holy s***" moment

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Feb 4, 2009 -> 09:47 PM)
Absolutely. I much prefer the scenes on the island. I think that's why I loved last week's episode so much. In fact, I was a bit let down by tonight, except for knowing Jin is alive, which I've suspected all along. Everything else was predictable, which I don't like as much b/c I like being surprised. e.g. that "holy s***" moment

Everytime that happens with this show, this means the "Oh HELL NO" moment is even bigger than you expect. I am wondering who the big hold out will be in trying to get back to the island. They are setting it up as Kate, but it is never that easy.

I was really disappointed with last night's episode. Between the Jack/Kate suck-fest it looks like they're playing up the Juliet/Sawyer love angle too, no doubt to culminate into some awkward LOVE RHOMBUS by the time Jack/Kate return to the island (you guys could just become swingers, you know?). Not a fan of Jin being alive either... so what, he's been floating on open ocean for a couple of hours, washed ashore and now looks like Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly? It seems like a ham-fisted way of bringing Sun back to the "GOOD" faction vs Widmore's "BAD GUYS"...

Let's see where it goes I guess...

At least we'll get to see Rousseau's back story now, and how she killed all of her people.

So I'm guessing we'll see the Others next week in some form (maybe with Ben on the island, or even Annie).

I think one of Miles or Charlotte is about to be killed off very soon also. I'll go with the former. Can't have all those nose bleeds and have no-one dying.

QUOTE (Nixon @ Feb 5, 2009 -> 08:14 AM)
I was really disappointed with last night's episode. Between the Jack/Kate suck-fest it looks like they're playing up the Juliet/Sawyer love angle too, no doubt to culminate into some awkward LOVE RHOMBUS by the time Jack/Kate return to the island (you guys could just become swingers, you know?). Not a fan of Jin being alive either... so what, he's been floating on open ocean for a couple of hours, washed ashore and now looks like Clint Eastwood in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly? It seems like a ham-fisted way of bringing Sun back to the "GOOD" faction vs Widmore's "BAD GUYS"...

Let's see where it goes I guess...

:lolhitting

Kate's "I've always been with you" line was so cheesy it made me cringe.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (Nixon @ Feb 5, 2009 -> 03:33 PM)
If either of them die I have to figure it'll be Charlotte, she's got a much less interesting background than Miles "The Ghost Whisperer"

I hope neither goes just yet as they haven't really fleshed out their ties to the island. Then again...it's possible to do with flashbacks so if one HAS to go i guess Charlotte would be my pick. Though everone is starting getting nosebleeds

QUOTE (juddling @ Feb 5, 2009 -> 09:46 AM)
I hope neither goes just yet as they haven't really fleshed out their ties to the island. Then again...it's possible to do with flashbacks so if one HAS to go i guess Charlotte would be my pick. Though everone is starting getting nosebleeds

This. Last years finale, Miles made that comment about being surprised she would want to leave when it took her so long to get back. Plus, Charlotte is kinda hot.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 5, 2009 -> 08:54 AM)
This. Last years finale, Miles made that comment about being surprised she would want to leave when it took her so long to get back. Plus, Charlotte is kinda hot.

Plus Faraday's comment to Miles about if he was sure how long he's been on the island...