Official 2007-08 College Basketball Thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 26, 2008 -> 10:23 PM)
UNC back to number 1, shows the parody of College Bball. Shut up Jimmy Dykes.

Watch out tomorrow. Sasha is going to have hurt feelings. I think we're going to target him and Rush from the student section.

That and Self's hairpiece. I love these games.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 03:32 AM)
Hello bubble.

Hello Mojo. The Salukis are playing with a nice swagger, last night Bone and Mullins hit some absolute daggers in the final minutes of the game, the Salukis finally look somewhat comfortable playing on the road. They need to take care of business with ISU and carry that momentum into Arch Madness.

Falker was a manchild last night, and Shaw is playing with some aggression finally. I love watching Fay fly around the court too

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 12:53 AM)
Watch out tomorrow. Sasha is going to have hurt feelings. I think we're going to target him and Rush from the student section.

That and Self's hairpiece. I love these games.

Yawn, pick the most boring and useless players. Have fun at your superbowl!!!

QUOTE(Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 10:59 AM)
Yawn, pick the most boring and useless players. Have fun at your superbowl!!!

Ha....we know it's our superbowl. Doesn't make it any less fun. We know the crowd will be loud tonight and I have no problem admitting that I love beating KU more than anyone.

Plus, people will hopefully be witnessing some Hilton Magic tonight. I mean, check out this thread: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f=2...p;sto=pagestart

For a 24-3 team facing a 14-13 team that hasn't beaten a ranked team in two years, there's an awful lot of concern.

QUOTE(kjshoe04 @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 11:19 PM)
ISU beat Creighton 68-54 to gain at least a share of 2nd in the MVC. Anthony Slack with 15 points and 20 boards. Now comes the battle for the 2 seed in the tourney in Carbondale. Bring on the Salukis.

It aint happenin, you better start preparing for Arch Madness. The Salukis are gonna bring the noise, the Arena is gonna be rockin

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Feb 28, 2008 -> 07:52 AM)
It aint happenin, you better start preparing for Arch Madness. The Salukis are gonna bring the noise, the Arena is gonna be rockin

If the game starts anything like the one in normal, the arena won't be rocking for long. I believe the score was 25-3 at one point.

QUOTE(kjshoe04 @ Feb 28, 2008 -> 08:20 AM)
If the game starts anything like the one in normal, the arena won't be rocking for long. I believe the score was 25-3 at one point.

Different team and more importantly, different place. That crap isn't happening in Carbondale.