ARI @ CWS, 3/27, 2:05pm CT

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Mar 27, 2008 -> 04:57 PM)
BTW I highly doubt anybody's going on the DL for wisdom teeth. I had all four out at once and I could have played the next day.

Well, there goes my plan to keep Massett around longer! I didn't make the mistake twice and made sure to put this last comment in green as my comment about Wasserman going on the DL was also sarcasm.

Edited by heirdog

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Mar 27, 2008 -> 03:57 PM)
So what's the latest on the game?

BTW I highly doubt anybody's going on the DL for wisdom teeth. I had all four out at once and I could have played the next day.

An announcer in a game I was watching mentioned that some basketball player in the tourney had to be put in a self induced coma for 15 days to have his taken out. Apparently that can get pretty nasty.

QUOTE(PlunketChris @ Mar 27, 2008 -> 04:33 PM)
:huh

is he in the system or is this really just for fun?

He was drafted for about the same reason as Carrie Schueler.

He's a sophomore from North Park University in Chicago. He hit .190 and committed 23 errors in 47 games as a second baseman for the Thunder Bay Border Cats (Ontario, Canada) of the North Woods League in 2006 (the NWL is a collegiate summer league).

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Mar 27, 2008 -> 04:42 PM)
Ouch, babe.

Oh this is even better. Oney, was a crappy player in college also. He played for North Park which isnt that good. He hit .227 in 2006, with a .293 OBP, and he slugged (LOL) .253. WOW. He had 26 Errors with a .882 fielding percentage.

I think Carrie is better

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Mar 27, 2008 -> 04:47 PM)
Oh this is even better. Oney, was a crappy player in college also. He played for North Park which isnt that good. He hit .227 in 2006, with a .293 OBP, and he slugged (LOL) .253. WOW. He had 26 Errors with a .882 fielding percentage.

I think Carrie is better

Yikes. I'm fairly sure there are members of this board that could do better than that.