Gavin "Pretty Boy" Floyd vs. D-Train, Going for three!

TitoMB345

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 09:10 PM)
Wow, Hall flies to short center, inning over. Get AJ in there.

I have no problem with Hall playing today. If there's an issue that should be focused on, it's that Hall should have never sniffed this roster this season.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 09:12 PM)
I thought Ozuna can run he was out by plenty even with a hesitation by Renteria

Someone who followed ST said that Ozuna doesn't look to have recovered his speed all the way after last year's injury. I really don't know why we need both him and Ramirez on the roster.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 05:11 PM)
toby. you've been such an AWESOME addition.

hes really let his body get out of hand...he was always bigger, but when he was with TB at least he was somewhat in shape.... if he was serious about getting healthy and getting back to being productive this offseason he needed to lose about 15 -20 pounds and it looks like he put on weight instead

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 04:11 PM)
Having pictures of Ozzie and Timo together could be the olnly possible reason Toby Hall is on this team.

Toby Hall is terrible. I loved how, in the last week of Spring Training, Ozzie and Kenny called Toby in and asked him if he was healthy. He said yes, and they believed him. So he's on the team.

NOTE TO THE BRAINTRUST: IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR BACKUP CATCHER IF HE'S HEALTHY, THAT MEANS -- NO MATTER THE ANSWER -- HE'S NOT PLAYING WELL, JUST LIKE LAST YEAR. SO DON'T PUT HIM ON THE TEAM.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 5, 2008 -> 03:13 PM)
hes really let his body get out of hand...he was always bigger, but when he was with TB at least he was somewhat in shape.... if he was serious about getting healthy and getting back to being productive this offseason he needed to lose about 15 -20 pounds and it looks like he put on weight instead

His uniform is so tight it is crying.

nice play swisher...i thought that was trouble off the bat

one thing i like about swisher....he plays pretty shallow...hopefully he will be able to continue to go back like that and allow himself to play shallow