AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!

whitesoxfan101

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Ozzie gets asked in the postgame "how important is it to win games against teams in your division?"

That is like saying "Isn't it more important to wear shoes when you go outside as opposed to not wearing shoes?" or "How important is it to have a full tank of gas when you start a long road trip instead of an empty tank?"

It's been a splendid first two weeks. I would've been estatic if you told me before the season that after playing the Tigers and Indians a total of 9 times that we would be 7-4. There's a lot to like about this club right now. We've still got a ways to go before we really know who we are. But we're off to a good start.

the tigers have been shut out 4 times in 12 games this year....they were shutout 3 times all of last year

javy thornton and masset threw something like 25 straight strikes between the 6th and 9th as well i think

QUOTE (the People's Champ @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 04:01 PM)
Oh well back to back goose eggs for the team that's "going to score 1000 runs" is almost as good as a sweep!

How about that? :headbang

Almost as good as winning 5 out of 6 from the team that won the World Series in the offseason ;)

Edited by kyyle23

Awesome first 2 weeks of the season.

QUOTE (Good Guys @ Apr 13, 2008 -> 04:05 PM)
Now if we can just get a Cubs loss. Then all will really be right.

Yeah, because the Cubs losing really affects us in the AL Central.

Edited by Felix

Nice to see Kong finally break out with a good game. And Crede is plain and simply a beast with the bases loaded. It seems everytime the sacks are packed with him at bat, he hits a granny. I still think Fields is the future at 3B, but Crede going like this only raises his trade value.

Would have liked to see Javy get the CG shutout though... Chris who?

Edited by BearSox