4/26 Doubleheader Thread: Sox vs Orioles CSN, WGN

knightni

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 03:03 PM)
Trade PK in June when he is hot for minor leaguers...

Good luck with that, he is a 5 and 10 guy in the next few weeks and can say no to any trade he wants. He is here for he rest of his contract, unless this team goes to the crapper so much that he wants to abandon ship.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 10:05 PM)
Good luck with that, he is a 5 and 10 guy in the next few weeks and can say no to any trade he wants. He is here for he rest of his contract, unless this team goes to the crapper so much that he wants to abandon ship.

Is he already a 5 and 10? No, I see what you are syaing. Maybe a trade is good? But, then again we are sitting in 1st place and if PK and some others heat up we might actually be having some fun this season :gosox3:

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 07:05 PM)
Rafacosta,

Do you get WGN? The Sox are on tonight

Haha, no I dont have cable TV. Too much of a distraction for grad school. I was thinking about getting Mlb Tv...but I will wait for another month and see if the Sox deserve that...

QUOTE (rafacosta @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 05:18 PM)
Haha, no I dont have cable TV. Too much of a distraction for grad school. I was thinking about getting Mlb Tv...but I will wait for another month and see if the Sox deserve that...

You can do MLB.tv monthly, if you didn't want to commit to the whole season.